Protest After Kilmarnock Game If Lennon Isn't Already Gone?

bazil85

Did the protest go ahead? This thread gone quiet. Have the baying masses dispersed from Greenhill Road yet!?

Standing ovation instead. What a difference effort, a good performance, 2 goals and a clean sheet make. Oh and I almost forgot the manager was on the touchline the whole match...that must have been what made all the difference...

I would generally say if we loose against Kilmarnock next week but I don't think IF is really needed. If Danny Lennon is not sacked after todays game then I think a demonstration needs to be shown that he should not be the St Mirren manager anymore.

Well I'd imagine you feel a wee bit stupid now.

If not you should.

I bet there was a minority raging yesterday that we didn't lose, very hard to protest against the manager etc when you've just won! Anyone taking a swipe at our board of directors is either an idiot or has a short memory, I for one will be gutted when they go (unless replaced by millionaire sugar daddy type st Mirren super fan lol)

I bet there was a minority raging yesterday that we didn't lose, very hard to protest against the manager etc when you've just won! Anyone taking a swipe at our board of directors is either an idiot or has a short memory, I for one will be gutted when they go (unless replaced by millionaire sugar daddy type st Mirren super fan lol)

Yes the usual negativity suspects were very quiet yesterday. Speaks volumes about them.

Don't be daft, Billyg says that's a lot of shite. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Yes the usual negativity suspects were very quiet yesterday. Speaks volumes about them.

Indeed, some "grudging" posts with a slight negative hint or nothing from these "supporters". lol.gif

Dinnae want that either.

St Mirren persons running the Club using the income streams prudently and wisely is all that's needed.

Just like we're doing at present, although i wid prefer player salary scales to be lower.

I love golf. I don't hit the ball as far as I used to but that is just part of getting older and decrepit. That said I still hit the ball further than most lady golfer's and despite my age worn face I am better looking than any of them. The fact is that lady golfer's tend to be a bunch of right ugly bastards.

What has any of this to do with our current manager's immediate future?

Nothing but I am really getting bored of this now. Daniel Lennon should have been sent packing months ago and now our premier league status will be put under threat as a result. If I did not have a season ticket I probably wouldn't go myself on Saturday as I am fair scunnered, fair scunnered indeed.

. Funny as fcuk I know lots of female golfers and it's true there no the best!

Someone who claps happily.

Another weekend ruined by our team and Daniel Lennon's league record continues to worsen. Better manager's than him have been pushed for less. It is going to be another long week for our kind.

you will obviously be upset that the team won yesterday,hope it ruined your weekend again

What is a happy clapper exactly?

We are all 'Happy Clappers' after a 2-0 home win. Some of us are just more dedicated/stupid (delete as appropriate) than others.

Whilst I'm no great fan of Willie Miller's opinions related to St.Mirren, his comments on Radio Scotland at the weekend were interesting and the crux of most 'Happy Clapper' debates. What are reasonable expectations for our manager? Are Alan Archibald, Derek Adams and Allan Johnston all under the same intense scrutiny? Have they delivered the same success as our own manager?

Anyway I suppose it adds very little to the debate, but again what happens if we finish 8th or even better?

Edited by Bart Simpson

We are all 'Happy Clappers' after a 2-0 home win. Some of us are just more dedicated/stupid (delete as appropriate) than others.

Whilst I'm no great fan of Willie Miller's opinions related to St.Mirren, his comments on Radio Scotland at the weekend were interesting and the crux of most 'Happy Clapper' debates. What are reasonable expectations for our manager? Are Alan Archibald, Derek Adams and Allan Johnston all under the same intense scrutiny? Have they delivered the same success as our own manager?

Anyway I suppose it adds very little to the debate, but again what happens if we finish 8th or even better?

Yes and I suspect you can add Butcher to that list soon

Thank goodness we won yesterday as seeing my fellow fans participating in a cringeworthy protest after the match would have been truly embarrassing.

When I saw Blackburn fans protest about Steve Kean I really did think it was ridiculous, not to mention an embarrassment to their club.

I do agree that changes must happen at the end of the season. Danny will be here till the end of the season regardless and I think it's for the best.

Premiership or championship I will be there watching the saints next season!

IF, DL can muster his team to , ( unimaginable heights ) say produces a run of results, say for instance three on the spin post split, is he worth a years extension, or , is opinion such now that we are spectating over the inevitable end for him.

Genuine question, cos, frankly , the guys efforts cannot be questioned, his commitment similarly is without challenge, his failure(s) seem to be in trading and knowing his settled best team.

All whatiffer right enough and probably should be in it's own thread, but I'd started so I'll finish, but, if the club is not sold, how will we approach next season , clearly we need to rebuild on a fairly significant level.