St Mirren V Celtic 27/9/14

Against Celtic (Then Aberdeen) I think if we take 1 , 2 or 3 points from these games together we will of done well.

If we take none , I will not be linking these games to the first 6 as such.

If we have a go at Celtic , we will take something from this.

Saints 2-1 Celtic

We can but hope.

Against Celtic (Then Aberdeen) I think if we take 1 , 2 or 3 points from these games together we will of done well.

If we take none , I will not be linking these games to the first 6 as such.

If we have a go at Celtic , we will take something from this.

Saints 2-1 Celtic

We can but hope.

Yeah I think 1 point from these next 2 league games would be a relatively decent return.

Celtic look vulnerable certainly, but on their day they can still demolish teams. See them beating Dundee Utd for 6 a couple weeks back.

If they click and play well we will certainly lose. If they have an off day and we play well, we could win.

St Mirren 1-1 Celtic.

Crowd......................5545 lol.gif

Lots of seagulls and about 9 planes.thumbup2.gif

I'll text you the score , seagull and plane count as you'll be engrossed with The Snyder Cup on Saturday. The noise of yir mobile beeping should wake you.

This could be another 7-0 job.And you know what. I find myslel not giving a toss if the Board dont give a shit to do something about the mess they have got us into Then this season will be the death of St Mirren as a top flight club ever again .I honestly believe that is how bad things are i never ever thought i would get to a stage when i could not čáře lesss about St Mirren football club and what is worse there are other people im sure feel the samé way.

Edited by elvis

First post for a while, thanks to a vindictive fellow poster.

Thoughts for Celtic game are the usual heavy defeat and a blank scoresheet. I wont be attending as I have also given up watching second rate players but being charged premium rate prices.

Wonder how long Craig will be given to run the club into the ground. Past caring really.