St Mirren V Celtic 27/9/14

Story of the season so far

Not picking up points when we play well

To be fair this was against the champions, who have a light year worth of more resources than us and against whom many were predicting a cricket score.. none of us are happy about losing at home again, but I thought it was a good fighting performance against a vastly better team, I particularly loved to see McGinn get in about Brown and see Reiily throwing himself into tackles and not shirking the contact against physically bigger players

a bit unfortunate today and although never happy after any saints defeat we didn't disgrace ourselves and a lot of the effort and play was good, particularly some of the interchanging play and in particular a couple of fast breaks out of defence, I thought, Kelly, Goodwin, McGinn, McLean all done well and we made better use of Wilde when he came on. Generaly we were quicker today than previously and control of the ball was better and confident. Despite losing three points I'm not upset with our performance and attitude.

Ball was a bit lost on his own up front and Kellos kick outs could improve

motm for me was Goodwin, despite the fact he's still a target for opposing teams and officials

Makes absolutely no difference - he should never have been put in the situation in the first place.

Of course it makes a difference, Kello should be dealing with straight forward shots right at him. The defenders will share some reponsibility for their mistakes, Kello should take the blame when hes at fault

Decent performance on the whole. Goodwin & McGinn were excellent & Reilly had a good game.

Dreadful stuff from Kello at the second goal. Stayed on his line for some inexplicable reason & then let a terrible shot go past him. Hes had a rubbish season so far.

Edited by JM1

We need to get Thompson in charge while there's still a chance to catch the other teams above us I'm sure he could turn us around.

you have been writing a lot of crap for ages how anyone can take you seriously is beyond me. You have turned into a Stuart Dickson Elvis

So you think he would not do a job

No management experience and you want to throw him into the management seat? The hawk is a wonderful player coming to the end of his career and may one day manage our club if he chooses that career path post playing. Whether TC is the right man will be known in due course but any replacement must be experienced.