Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

Extra terrible then.

Good god...Tommy has even broken Shull. He really has to go!!!!

That was the worst I've felt at a game today, for years.

I nearly went home at half time.

Suffered it till the 80th minute.

Edited by shull

Headline on Sky - Celtic - 'Poor finishing frustrates Delia'

Now that's after yesterday's win.

Any contenders for next weeks headline ?

Eta - Nakamura will be on the pitch at half time for a presentation , shall I forward a P45 see if he will present it to Tommy :P

Edited by whydowebother

TC if he's still there will go 2 banks of 4 with 2 defensive mids , he knows we won't score and knows we can't defend 1-4-4-2-0 a new formation from the great man , should keep it to about 4-0.

Edited to explain my TC formation . A Goalie , 4 Sweepers , A Right back , A Left Back , 2 CH'S and 2 Centre Mids .

Copyright Linwood Buddie , incase he tries to nick it.

Edited by linwood buddie

7 nil Tic

And what about the second half ?

I fear we could be on the wrong end of some SPL records being broken. Highest score ever, most possession by one team, most shots on goal, most shots on target.

My prediction ? Septic - However many they want to score Saints 0 - zero, zilch, nada, nothing but utter humiliation

And what about the second half ?

I fear we could be on the wrong end of some SPL records being broken. Highest score ever, most possession by one team, most shots on goal, most shots on target.

My prediction ? Septic - However many they want to score Saints 0 - zero, zilch, nada, nothing but utter humiliation

Wouldn't go that far. Remember Celtic struggled to beat us last time, they are better than us but this is also nowhere near the Celtic of 5-10 years ago. We are unlikely to win and think we will lose 2 or 3 nil at worse.

Serious question. Is anybuddy going?

Not me.

Not even with a comp or free hospitality, never mind the disgraceful 26 quid a ticket.

Haven't been in that shithole since we lost to them in 2000 and that diver from Sweden scored.

Edited by shull

i doubt that very much,mind you i believe "connections" is one of the major problems at our club,wee tommy must have a helluva handshake

I think Delia may look for opportunities to rest key players and play fringe players moving in to a congested part of the season. He ballsed up putting out a 2nd string XI away to Inverness. A Tommy Craig led St Mirren at home is hardly the same risk as ICT away.

We won't get a tanking. Run-of-the-mill 3-0 victory for Celtic beckons IMHO, with the third goal probably coming late on as Celtic get the points easily, without playing very well.

Tommy's post-match interview:

I thought we competed well for spells....it's tough coming here.....they have international players all over the park...I'm going to London / Madrid / Rio De Janiero next week...no, the board haven't spoken to me about my position....yadda, yadda, yadda.

laugh.png