General Election 2015

shull

Now I keep StuD on ignore so only get to see his "gems of wisdom", whistling.giflol.gif , when others quote him, (YOU B'STARDSlol.gif ), but I think this is the gem of gems:-

and I quote from Dicko's post which someone quoted.

" And some of them will be happy to pick up their £67.060 per annum"

Now I know all about this austerity trend being pushed on everyone but SIXTY SEVEN QUID loose change to sit listening to the cr@p? that spouts from the chambers of Westminster .

I do hope those expenses are more than adequate!fish.gif

Your inability to comprehend the written word never ceases to amaze me, it's absolutely astonishing.

I never criticised the Labour Government's accumulation of debt - I only stated facts.

I never said government spending should be inflation proofed - I only contradicted your claim about rising government spending.

I never called UKIP anti-Scottish - you're just making that up.

As for the aircraft carriers - it's not about spending money, it's about what you spend it on, surely even you can see that.

I can think of one single person, rather than a group of people, who's more economically retarded - I'll give you a clue, salmonbuddie keeps telling me that this person can't do sums, and the ability to do sums would obviously be a minimum prerequisite.

Now tell me, who's all over the place?

That's as simple as you. It's YOU.

In my house , we don't call paying more for something every year "austerity". We don't call phoning Sky up and threatening to move my business to get a price reduction on the same Sky TV package I've always had as "austerity". When I've spent more in a month than I've earned and I've had to leave a balance on the credit card I don't think that the way out of the problem is to spend more and I'm certainly not going to fix anything by phoning my boss up and telling him I don't want a wage anymore cause I want Full Fiscal Autonomy.

The SNP are all over the place. You are all over the place. You can't even work out how much inflation rose under the coalition government.

The point that the anti-austerity campaigners keep missing is that government spending over the past 5 years has gone UP.

The SNP are advocating a policy that the present government has been following anyway.

The issue for the Tories / Lab / Libs is that, for the sake of the markets, they have to give out the impression of fiscal responsibility.

But in reality, government spending will continue to increase over the next 5 years regardless of who wins power, just has it done over the past 5 years and just as the SNP are advocating.

That is why the Tories / Lib / Lab won’t / can’t give any details on where they will make cuts… because they have no intention of cutting government spending.

I provided the link this morning so you can look for yourself. Spending went up across all government departments except for the one called "government". I wouldn't have thought there would have been many outside of "government" arguing that we spend more on "government" .

Proof conclusive that you really have no idea about big things like 'counting'... If all your costs are going up, and you spend less to provide services because of your costs then the clever people call that a cut in spending!

i.e. You are buying less than you bought before. Another big clue was seeing several big Nimrod awacs being destroyed before completed, aircraft carriers being flogged off, squadrons of harriers sold off, and big cuts in UK troop numbers. And thats just defence..! You want more cuts from other depts?

Heres another biggie you made an arse of yourself over!http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-patrols-disappearing-as-number-of-officers-cut-by-a-quarter-in-last-five-years-new-figures-say-10223936.html

And another to make you look a proper walloper!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9423559/Thousands-of-nurses-cut-from-the-NHS-official-figures.html

Hey Dicko you forgot to comeback and tell us these cuts never happened.... Yah spineless walloper ye!

Or did you hope no one would call you on it..?

Your inability to comprehend the written word never ceases to amaze me, it's absolutely astonishing.

I never criticised the Labour Government's accumulation of debt - I only stated facts.

I never said government spending should be inflation proofed - I only contradicted your claim about rising government spending.

I never called UKIP anti-Scottish - you're just making that up.

As for the aircraft carriers - it's not about spending money, it's about what you spend it on, surely even you can see that.

I can think of one single person, rather than a group of people, who's more economically retarded - I'll give you a clue, salmonbuddie keeps telling me that this person can't do sums, and the ability to do sums would obviously be a minimum prerequisite.

Now tell me, who's all over the place?

^^^^^ Considering that you don't even know how government spending is funded and can't work simple percentages, this post is comedy gold! :lol:

In my house , we don't call paying more for something every year "austerity". We don't call phoning Sky up and threatening to move my business to get a price reduction on the same Sky TV package I've always had as "austerity". When I've spent more in a month than I've earned and I've had to leave a balance on the credit card I don't think that the way out of the problem is to spend more and I'm certainly not going to fix anything by phoning my boss up and telling him I don't want a wage anymore cause I want Full Fiscal Autonomy.

This is just totally embarrassing nonsense. To compare a household budget to a country's economy is simplistic tosh. And you think Full Fiscal Autonomy means having no income!!!!!? Surely a sensible comparison for FFA would be that you phone up your boss to tell him that you're resigning to go self employed? And that bold entrepreneurial spirit would surely be applauded by those unfortunate dafties that think that the vast majority of the Conservative Party would give a monkeys about what some tradesman in the west of Scotland thinks about anything.

Reports of Natsi intimidation at Annan polling station. Free Scotland? Definitely not if we have Nationalist control

The accusation came from Ruth Davidson on Twitter and was quickly refuted by Dumfries & Galloway Council. How daft would you have to be to repeat something like that?

Do you honestly expect anyone to take anything that you say about any matter seriously?

Reports of Natsi intimidation at Annan polling station. Free Scotland? Definitely not if we have Nationalist control

Made up reports. The Tories have invented most of the nonsense that passes as media reporting in this campaign though, so no great surprise.

Police Scotland have now issued warnings to polling stations to be vigilant after threats of intimidation by SNP supporters who are wanting to interfere with the process of taking ballot boxes to counts.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/police-scotland-deny-unionist-reports-they-warned-of-snp-aggression-at-polls.2731

More Bullshit lies from desperate unionists.

To put it in Stuart's terms...

I have a deficit in my household budget of £500. Instead of cutting my household expenditure I borrow some money and invest in some ladders, a bucket, some leaflets and start washing windows to earn extra money. With my earnings I repaid the money I borrowed and wiped the deficit. In the process I contributed further tax to the Government.

So, anyone got any clue about how bad the labour implosion will be in Scotland ?

If I was guessing I'd say the Snp will get 41 , which is a remarkable statement about Scotland and the wider changing outlook on its politics.

I'd be surprised if seats gained reached the optimistic polls of fifty plus, but would love to see that happen if only to listen to Jim Murphy esq as he tried to take the positive from it, and he would as well..........

Lol