Rosario Latouchent

Stu

Pics here from training today which, aside from John McGinn in a morph suit, also show former Ross County player Rosario Latouchent in for training.

http://www.snspix.com/23-01-15-st-mirren-training/photo/121999.html

Signed by Derek Adams, binned by Jim McIntyre without playing a game. Wingback who signed in the summer, interview with him here: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/latouchent-from-mean-streets-to-county-set-1-3504669

A few other folk in the photos I don't recognise. Guessing the guy wearing 10 is Miles Storey, dunno who 12 is.

Pics here from training today which, aside from John McGinn in a morph suit, also show former Ross County player Rosario Latouchent in for training.

http://www.snspix.com/23-01-15-st-mirren-training/photo/121999.html

Signed by Derek Adams, binned by Jim McIntyre without playing a game. Wingback who signed in the summer, interview with him here: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/latouchent-from-mean-streets-to-county-set-1-3504669

A few other folk in the photos I don't recognise. Guessing the guy wearing 10 is Miles Storey, dunno who 12 is.

Adams was quite annoyed at this guy and Arquin both being binned when he was whining on the radio the other night.

He rated them both.

Adams was quite annoyed at this guy and Arquin both being binned when he was whining on the radio the other night.

He rated them both.

Given how often Adams signs and bins players I'm not sure him rating them is a ringing endorsement! He's a bitter, wee man - wouldn't surprise me if his main anger was someone had ditched players and questioned his judgement.

Don't recognise this chap beside God - anyone know if he is a youth player or a trialist?

10613081_400_400_0_0_fit_0_7f8c2e20ba268

Similarly not sure who the guy in the background wearing 29 is (between McGinn and Osbourne). Guy on the left is Latouchent, guessing the guy wearing 10 is Storey:

10613071_400_400_0_0_fit_0_8dec449bf9ecd

Should this thread be deleted?

Whilst I find the thread both entertaining and informative is the practice of photographing and exposing our trialists or those trainign with us on such a public forum likely to alert other clubs as to the availabilty of such player's and as such is likely to be damaging to the fortunes of our club and the chances of us signing these player's should Gary Teale choose to do so?

I was so intrigued I typed without grammar!!!! Typed indeed.

Whilst I find the thread both entertaining and informative is the practice of photographing and exposing our trialists or those trainign with us on such a public forum likely to alert other clubs as to the availabilty of such player's and as such is likely to be damaging to the fortunes of our club and the chances of us signing these player's should Gary Teale choose to do so?

I reckon it'll be fine, my concerned friend. He shares an agent with Arquin, for whose profile we have already worked wonders. If he's up to scratch, I'm sure we can sign him.

The guy has an agent who only gets paid when he finds him a club. I think his availability will already be known. Can't see many scouts scouring black and white army looking to see who's available.

Given how often Adams signs and bins players I'm not sure him rating them is a ringing endorsement! He's a bitter, wee man - wouldn't surprise me if his main anger was someone had ditched players and questioned his judgement.

Don't recognise this chap beside God - anyone know if he is a youth player or a trialist?

10613081_400_400_0_0_fit_0_7f8c2e20ba268

Similarly not sure who the guy in the background wearing 29 is (between McGinn and Osbourne). Guy on the left is Latouchent, guessing the guy wearing 10 is Storey:

10613071_400_400_0_0_fit_0_8dec449bf9ecd

The number 29. Is rafaelle de vita. Formerly of Livingston Swindon And Bradford.

Was woeful for Livy but di canio signed him for Swindon so might be better