St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

Starting to make plans for Championship next season. Got to admit thought Teale would make a difference, but no better than Craig. The team selection today was sooooo poor. Why to do you have to sit and pass SFA badges to select such a poor team?

Edited by islaysaint

Keep saying it. The Board are completely to blame for this.

Teale is not and never was the answer. We needed a bit of experience to steady the ship, but the Board have given up the ghost and took the easy option.

I had also heard that Teale has his favourites. Never bother with rumours, but can't help think there might be something in it based on his team selections.

Feel sorry for the boy Sadlier, our best player against killie yet he is on the bench. Thompson still starts even although he is absolutely finished.

Embarrassing from Teale, he's just as bad as Tommy Craig.

That's one of the selections/tactics I find hard to understand - it's been pretty clear from the first sighting of Thommo this season that he's been nowhere near fit, if we were to get a reasonable return from him he was going to have to be used sparingly but all too often it's been fingers crossed & eyes shut just persisting with him for 90 minutes.

Looking forward - we should get Goodwin back in midfield and just try to shitfest the rest of the season.............Flush.gif

Oh and is GT still contracted next season - if as I suspect he is that'll be a big decision for the BoD................Flush.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

Gilmour and his cronies have been treating the support like f**king mugs for years, now. They have been dining out on past achievements and became first complacent, then apathetic, and now completely indifferent. The absence of communication with the supporters speaks volumes.

You've said the same thing for how long?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Enjoy your revelling in Saints demise, you must be a happy bunny tonight.

Are you f**king stupid do you think I like the fact that we are as good as relegated we have been riding our luck for years we deserve everything coming to us as do the directors trying to sell the club you reep what you sow and they have been sowing utter dross for the last few years the cup win was a fluke nice as it was we are now going to be down for years unless someone comes in with some balls to spend money and get a decent team together with a decent manager.