Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

Not much happened first ten really. Thistle had more of the ball and Lyle Taylor looking dangerous, he had one snap shot from 20 yards that went wide and the centre half maestro Kelly had one superb saving tackle on him. Apart from that all quiet.

A game they need to win and once again they dont turn up .

Probably more a case of the home team turning up and playing with a degree of competence, as opposed Kille's no show last week.

Edited by FTOF

Think Teale might regret not sticking Goodwin back in midfield for a bit of presence, by the sounds of it were getting dominated in midfield. Nobody deserved to be dropped after last week but playing the same team doesn't necessarily mean you're going to get the same performance.

Half time 0-0

Thistle much the better side for the most part, haven't created much though. Ridgers has had one save to make if I recall correctly. Mallan and Reilly getting over run in midfield but the centre half pairing of Baird and Kelly have been solid.

The big moment of the half was after about 40 minutes. Naismith in behind for us, clear through and hacked down from behind. Looked a penalty and a red card card all day long from where I was sitting.

Nothing given.

Half time 0-0

Thistle much the better side for the most part, haven't created much though. Ridgers has had one save to make if I recall correctly. Mallan and Reilly getting over run in midfield but the centre half pairing of Baird and Kelly have been solid.

The big moment of the half was after about 40 minutes. Naismith in behind for us, clear through and hacked down from behind. Looked a penalty and a red card card all day long from where I was sitting.

Nothing given.

Derek Ferguson on the radio saying it was a stonewall penalty