St Mirren V Motherwell Premiership 16Th May 2015

shull

Changed my mind.

Hmmmmm, cannae decide who I want in the Championship with us, maybe keep QotS, Newco and Hibees, and the 11th placed SPL team survive ??

Lets see , pick the bones outa this then.......

Funny, if after their longrun that Ross Co lost their place in the play off, oh the irony, us winning yesterday and now journos who have been heaping praise on Ross co changing forced into a u turn clap.gif Giruy Doddsy and Jimbo , give that 9/10

Funny, and just final reward if Motherwell lost in the play offs, their long overdue comeuppence for dodgy financials and generic cheating. Added bonus for comedy value would be McCall coming back at their expense, then The Newco replacing McCall and appointing another manager altogether, worthy 8/10

Funny, if Killie got dragged down, losing something like ten in a row. Added comedy value, since Locke got confirmed as manager they just lose every week , mere 7/10

For St mirren , who got relegated properly, this is a win win spectacle now flipa.gif

Given the importance of this match for Motherwell I expect them to at least fill the away stand and earn the club some decent cash next week.

I would expect them to fill the "away end" of the West Stand too.Should be not a bad crowd at the game.

Hmmmmm, cannae decide who I want in the Championship with us, maybe keep QotS, Newco and Hibees, and the 11th placed SPL team survive ??

Lets see , pick the bones outa this then.......

Funny, if after their longrun that Ross Co lost their place in the play off, oh the irony, us winning yesterday and now journos who have been heaping praise on Ross co changing forced into a u turn clap.gif Giruy Doddsy and Jimbo , give that 9/10

Funny, and just final reward if Motherwell lost in the play offs, their long overdue comeuppence for dodgy financials and generic cheating. Added bonus for comedy value would be McCall coming back at their expense, then The Newco replacing McCall and appointing another manager altogether, worthy 8/10

Funny, if Killie got dragged down, losing something like ten in a row. Added comedy value, since Locke got confirmed as manager they just lose every week , mere 7/10

For St mirren , who got relegated properly, this is a win win spectacle now flipa.gif

You forgot about:

11/10 The Rangers get humped at Asbestox by QotS and they win the play off final v Killie.

2 potential "derbies" next season.

Would like to see us give even more of the U20s a start. No point playing guys who won't be here next season. Wouldn't mind seeing a midfield of Mallan, Cuddihy (think he's a midfielder?), Brown, Sadlier, and Morgan. Will be a tough test for them, but they could do with the experience.

Just to see the bust coupon on JJs spawn I am a bit torn, obviously I want Saints to win and to be fair I don't want another plastic pitch, but come on. Gary Locke- its funny. Freefall. Even TC had a better contracted effort. For the books Gary Locke. Played 7 lost 7, since split lost 3 and 11 goals. If and I mean IF Well beat us, then Killie are down and that's as funny as Hibs last year

Just to see the bust coupon on JJs spawn I am a bit torn, obviously I want Saints to win and to be fair I don't want another plastic pitch, but come on. Gary Locke- its funny. Freefall. Even TC had a better contracted effort. For the books Gary Locke. Played 7 lost 7, since split lost 3 and 11 goals. If and I mean IF Well beat us, then Killie are down and that's as funny as Hibs last year

I must admit I would laugh at that. They're on some slide.

In all honesty, who really cares whether it's Killie, Motherwell or Ross County who finish in 11th place. All I care about is that we finished bottom of a poor SPL league and have went down with a whimper with employees at the club already losing their jobs because of this, i.e. Paul Mathers and Gerry Docherty.

As for Saturday's result, I really couldn't give a toss, a bit like the players I gave up any hope and desire a long while ago.

In all honesty, who really cares whether it's Killie, Motherwell or Ross County who finish in 11th place. All I care about is that we finished bottom of a poor SPL league and have went down with a whimper with employees at the club already losing their jobs because of this, i.e. Paul Mathers and Gerry Docherty.

As for Saturday's result, I really couldn't give a toss, a bit like the players I gave up any hope and desire a long while ago.

Me... i do not want to risk Ross County dropping till the same season we return to the top league.

Trips to Dingwall and crap crowds we could do without.

At least Well and Killie are nearby and Ibrokes or Easter Road will generate cash.

Well I care. County going down and being in the league instead of a Killie, Motherwell or Rangers would be a pretty big blow to us financially given the huge disparity in travelling support they bring compared to the other 3.

Also, it's a hell of a journey and Dingwall's a boring wee town.

Sorry I dont care....I try to care, I really do but this season has just sucked the lifeforces from me.

You may bicker about County coming down instead of Motherwell or Kilmarnock but really is it that important?

It is not, stop caring so much. Write it off. Let it go. Stop trying to get the last word. No stop that's enough. Go on no more, Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh.

I really care not a jot, not a jot indeed. We deserve to get relegated. Worst team in the league. A cluster of f**kities. A waste of my season ticket money. A waste of my precious time. Who really cares who else comes down with us (if anyone).

Instead of worrying about County give your a family a hug, much more valuable.

Way off topic..............but let's go anyway.

Sure, in a selfish way, RC are not an exciting prospect but this "snobbery" because of location really is hilarious and self righteous.

How do you think they, and other supporters, from north of Dundee, feel?

They have to make this "dreadful" travel in every 2nd week?

The idea these teams should not be part of the top league because of location is...................well, FFS!

Anyway, back on topic........................an exciting 2-2 draw, Thompson, now prolific, from the penalty spo,t and some other teenager to score.

Edited by faraway saint

Sure, in a selfish way, RC are not an exciting prospect but this "snobbery" because of location really is hilarious and self righteous.

The idea these teams should not be part of the top league because of location is...................well, FFS!

Anyway, back on topic........................an exciting 2-2 draw, Thompson, now prolific, from the penalty spo,t and some other teenager to score.

Good post Smokie.

Off Topic right enough.

But an excellent contribution.

Dingwall is a good away day .

Picturesque journey , decent county fans , good pub - the mallard and plenty of time for drinking .

Also , we've had decent results up there recently .

I think whoever ends up down will all bring pro's and cons .

I think you're mistaking self righteousness for self interest. It's better for St Mirren if County stay up, so that's why I want them to stay up.

Saints win tomorrow virtually assures Well of 11th... Let's do it :)