Sheffield Wednesday V St Mirren Friendly 1/8/15

shull

No, I was not at the game today but the only fool is you knickerwetting over a defeat to a much better side and even more ridiculous claiming our manager should be sacked. How long have you been watching the team? I have since 68 and have seen us in a much worse state. You need to give Murray time to at least let the ink dry on his contract. I am a realist who supports a club on very limited resources playing in front of small crowds. The damage to our club was not caused by Ian Murray but the last 2 managers and Board. Murray inherited a shit squad and needs time to rebuild. It would have been beneficial if we were still in the SPL with more money but we are not. Again, exactly who would you want to replace him and who in their own mind would take the job if a board sack you for losing a pre-season friendly match?

How can I be a fan? How about supporting my manager, team and club as I gave done for 47 years in good and bad times. Why don't you

try it?

You're a fool and talk nonsense.

How can it be a FACT if it hasn't happened yet? Get a grip.[/quote

Note to self - stay away from posting on black and white army after a day drinking in Sheffield and an afternoon sat topping up in the garden on the Sunday

I will choose to refer back to this post or completely ignore it depending how Saints perform this season!!!!!

Regards All - COYS

How can it be a FACT if it hasn't happened yet? Get a grip.[/quote

Note to self - stay away from posting on black and white army after a day drinking in Sheffield and an afternoon sat topping up in the garden on the Sunday

I will choose to refer back to this post or completely ignore it depending how Saints perform this season!!!!!

Regards All - COYS

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Just looking through the program from the game - had to laugh. - in the feature entitled The Away End there is a lovely full page colour picture of our ground - except the picture is an arial shot of a resplendent Love Street

Sack the board x FFS CHEESY - JD must go - Murray sort it out !

Forgetting the football, it was a great day out with friends. Lord knows how i got back on the train last night, probaly down to topping up on a few cans of Grolsch to stop nodding off. Hope the rest of the crew got back up the road today.

home safe, it was indeed a great day out, and night

Guest TPAFKATS

Have to say I had a smashing time on Saturday at Hillsborough. Then again, that was probably due to the fact I spent a lot of the game at the bar having a blether with Tam McGarry and missed three of the goals.....

Lucky bassa, I only managed to miss the 3rd and 4th goals

Men against boys, pathetic display from Saints. Highlight of match was half time cuppa of Yorkshire Tea. Frogs, of course, do not drink.

Total respect to you for going down. Great support. Having watched the highlights clip I can see us becoming a very popular choice for pre season friendlies.