St Mirren V Dunfermline Athletic - Challenge Cup Quarter Final

TopCat

Shut up and show some class and dignity, Mr Murray.

We are St Mirren, not The Newcunto FC.

We lose 2 players, so what.

We are playing a League One Side

We don't have to play with 9 players.

We have a decent Squad, just replace the two of them and stop embarrassing our great Club.

Semi Finals please.

Hmm, dont get all aerated. You have a football boot and 'sock' style boot to tally up tomorrow. Pink, hi vis green and optic yellow would be my guess as to colours on display. I think green boots will win the total tally.

Dunfermline have sold out their initial allocation of Tickets.

There will now be a pay at the gate facility for them.

I am assuming they mean, purchasing a ticket at away end window /kiosk.

Edited by shull

Hmm, dont get all aerated. You have a football boot and 'sock' style boot to tally up tomorrow. Pink, hi vis green and optic yellow would be my guess as to colours on display. I think green boots will win the total tally.

Have a difficult enough job counting planes after the wee yin gets fed up, then wants to play I SPY.

There is a Mini Fanzone on the Concourse of the West Stand tomorrow.

Lots of activities for children.

Bit late advertising this for those who have purchased tickets for other Stands.

And also, most weans will be in the South Stand.

Better in the Car Park.

Edited by shull

Dunfermline have sold out their initial allocation of Tickets.

There will now be a pay at the gate facility for them.

I am assuming they mean, purchasing a ticket at away end window /kiosk.

You sure it is the Pars. I read somewhere it was Livvy whistling.gif

Rather strange considering Murray had a full page interview in the PDE yesterday and said that he was delighted that we had a game this weekend.

The BBC rumour must be true, even though they couldn't even get the team we're playing correct.

surely in the name o' f f Fitzpatrick we have a good team and a good performance just waiting to burst forth.....aye?

Well, today is the day, if it is ever going to happen then it needs to start today.

A good strong performance and a few goals...a 3-0 or 3-1 win.

And the season springs in to life.

Yet another soul destroying struggle to limp to a win or draw and through on pens, or....well, you know the next scenario....

Then I don't think the season is going to improve and all we have to look forward to is just gathering enough points to avoid the relegation play offs.

Going more in hope than expectation ...... the Alloa game knocked the guts out of me I'm afraid. For me the desire isn't there within the team which is a real worry because unless we start showing a bit of dig we will be outfought by the majority of the teams in the Championship and although today is a welcome distraction from our league woes it won't surprise me if the same happens again v the Dung.

Think if McMullen plays we have a chance if not then we are f*cked as he is our main perhaps only threat.

Edited by Dare

"StMirrenish"! smile.png

St Mirrenish - winning when least expected, disappointing when success is anticipated.

St Mirrenish - coming up trumps with the small insignificant details but sucking the will to live out of you with routine precision

The guy just missed out, " P" and you two jump on it?lol.gif