St Mirren V Dunfermline Athletic - Challenge Cup Quarter Final

TopCat

I've forked out enough on season ticket money only to be served up shite so giving this one the bodyswerve. This could be a watershed moment in our season. We are playing against a team that is full of confidence and scoring goals for fun and will fancy their chances against a team whose confidence looks shot.

Of course I want to be proved wrong and want to see us make the semis, but I genuinely fear the worst. If shite like Livi can take three off us at home in a one-off cup tie then so can the Pars.

Christ you would think we were playing Madrid it's Dunfermline and they are not even top of their league. Glad so many are not going maybe there will be a lot more positivity at the ground and the players will get a lift for a change

I'm with you on this. Getting sick of reading all the moaning and ahm no going shite. I'm not in the slightest happy with Murray or the general situation at the club but turning your back will lead to not having a club at all. Doubtless I'll get shot down for saying it but hey ho.

Will likely just stay in pub and watch the egg chasers At this time and moment the players, management team and the bod can all go and F themselves thumbdown.gif

I like the players we've got, it's just the way the manager sets them up that's wrong and the fact he's not on the touch line motivating them.

Why is Spalding doing the job of the sprinklers.

I have several issues with Murray but watching from the stand isn't one of them. You simply cannot see a game properly standing on the touchline. You need some height to get an overall view of what is happening (although in Murray's case maybe not). I am just surprised that more managers do not watch from the stand and relay instructions to the bench.

I'm with you on this. Getting sick of reading all the moaning and ahm no going shite. I'm not in the slightest happy with Murray or the general situation at the club but turning your back will lead to not having a club at all. Doubtless I'll get shot down for saying it but hey ho.

Correct.

We are shite, cannae run, pass, dribble or shoot straight.

The players aw have Jessie boots and haircuts.

But f**k it.

I will be there to cheer us on to the Semi Finals.

And. BLOODY DAMMIT, Season Tickets urnae f**king valid.

COYS

This will put the fear of death into our board when they see how many of our fans stay away from this game.

No it won't. It should - but it won't. You're just like me big man, a knickerwetter and a keyboard warrior...

They won't notice and / or give much of a fcuk.

It's a challenge cup game with season tickets not being valid.

I would guess there will be a crowd of around 2000 - 2500 depending on how many Dunfermline bring.

Nothing to get too worked up about, as always the quiet majority of fans will be there to back the team on Saturday.

post-13994-1444040227426_thumb.jpg

It's a challenge cup game with season tickets not being valid.

I would guess there will be a crowd of around 2000 - 2500 depending on how many Dunfermline bring.

Nothing to get too worked up about, as always the quiet majority of fans will be there to back the team on Saturday.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1444040226.087939.jpg

"If you can't support us when we're completely pish at home, year after year, season after season, manager after manager and different squad after different squad, then fcuk off and go to the cinema".

Shankly never had to go to the Diddydome...