St Mirren V Alloa Athletic Championship 3/10/15

shull

0-0 after a good result against Hibs leaving everyone involved at SMFC no further forward in knowing whether IM and MS can turn our season around. Some of the midfielders who have had a 2 match run of games will be dropped for other midfielders who have previously been dropped for poor form by IM.

0-0 after a good result against Hibs leaving everyone involved at SMFC no further forward in knowing whether IM and MS can turn our season around. Some of the midfielders who have had a 2 match run of games will be dropped for other midfielders who have previously been dropped for poor form by IM.

I would suggest if we can't beat the worst team in the league at home and as a result go through the first quarter without a home win we are very much further forward in terms of knowing whether they can turn it around or not.

The likelihood of ' not' would increase considerably.

I would suggest if we can't beat the worst team in the league at home and as a result go through the first quarter without a home win we are very much further forward in terms of knowing whether they can turn it around or not.

The likelihood of ' not' would increase considerably.

The same thought was in the back of my mind too to be honest. I really meant that those for Murray will continue to argue he has only had 9 league games and players need time to gel and we have a lot of recent signings (Langfield, Webster, Shankland) and our early summer signings have been in and out the side (Carswell, Howieson, Agnew) and if we have any bad luck (conceding a goal from a deflection, their keeper having a cracking game etc) or bad refereeing decisions those excuses will get rolled out while pointing to a good result and battling performance at Easter Road as suggesting all Murray and the team need is patience and more support online from the BAWA forum to turn our season around, while those against Murray will point to 1 win in 9, no home home wins in first quarter etc.

5-0 to us.

We are due to give some team a right scudding, this weekend will do.

Onwards and upwards.

Sadly. I don't see where this optimism is bred from. We don't look capable of scoring many goals and we certainly don't shape up to make a coherent effort to do so. We score, we recede and we defend. This appears to be a deliberate "Murray measure".

And you don't need to be paid a mint to work that one out.

Edited by stlucifer

Sadly. I don't see where this optimism is bred from. We don't look capable of scoring many goals and we certainly don't shape up to make a coherent effort to do so. We score, we recede and we defend. This appears to be a deliberate "Murray measure".

You missed out a bit after defend .And that was WE GET BEAT.most times.

Edited by elvis

To be fair only three teams in the league have scored more goals than us this season. Is there a game in which we have not scored so far? The problem is the goals we are leaking and sitting back deep once we take the lead