Fakes Sign Watson

I did. You blame the board cos Watson decided to leave. He never intended to stay. Is what I'm saying.

You are quiet correct on this matter Gary their was nothing the BOD,s could have done. I spoke with Keith Watson and Jim Goodwin prior to our away game at Falkirk, whilst Jim made it clear how much he wanted to stay, he turned to Keith and said "HE DOES NOT WANT TO STAY AND IS GOING" I had previously asked Keith about him going to St.Johnstone, at that time he made it clear he had spoken to them and all that was still to be done was for him to put pen to paper, Jim interjected and said he'll do it after the Rangers game.

The lure of playing in the premiership was too much as was the money being offered in basic terms which was not that much different from us, the bonuses being offered by St.Johnstone were vastly different. Its also worth noting St.Johnstone are taking a chance on Keith with the injuries he has had and not just with us. Their is no denying he has been good for us and I wish him all the best. If he is still playing with St.johnstone in a couple of seasons he will be up against us in the Scottish premiership.

Would have preferred to keep him but at least we have Naismith... Our main concern is strikers, especially if we can't keep Shankland.

Jason will provide more of an attacking option bombing forward which is good, he may not be as good defensively and Keith also gave us an option at CH. Would describe Watson as a journeyman pro and nothing more, we got him because nobody else was willing to take a chance on him after leaving Hibs

Watson never hid the fact that he was leaving at the end of the season. We can never match the wages St.Johnstone are paying. And only finishing 6th will also cut the budget. But that is the BOD Fault for hiring the wrong manager.

BoooooooooooD

Watson's had a very good season for us, and deserves the chance to play at a higher level, sadly, that's where we are as a club. We have Naismith and Irvine contracted for next season, paying 3 first team quality right backs makes no sense. I know Watson can play at centre half, but so can Naismith. Watson moving on makes sense. Good luck to him.