The Politics Thread

shull

7 hours ago, Rascal said:

Love the visuals!!!

Until they can be ousted at a general election, we are stick with them. I have to say that the field offers little choice on policies. More about presentation.

Aye, well…
…as the Eye suggests, they present as a lavvie in great need of a mighty flush!

Not even sure why they televise this, given only the spawn of Satan are getting a vote, which amounts to 0.00267 % of the population.
Democracy my arse.
I remember the days when you had to go to certain types of shop and get a video to be able to see fannies on the telly.

18 minutes ago, Slarti said:
44 minutes ago, Hendo said:
Not even sure why they televise this, given only the spawn of Satan are getting a vote, which amounts to 0.00267 % of the population.
Democracy my arse.

I remember the days when you had to go to certain types of shop and get a video to be able to see fannies on the telly.

Not sure about that. We've always been able to watch what was the old firm "highlights".

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Kemi out now, i suspect a Mordaunt/Truss pact will be sealed to keep Rich-ee Sunak out of No 10.

It really is a sad state that these are the best that they can muster.  Credible centrist Tories seem to be an endangered species now.

Surely not?