League within a league

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Better than 99% of the drivel u put out.  Its discussion about our team not the racist pish u encourage...Anyone died today part from ur posts ?

My 1% trumps anything you post. 

19 hours ago, faraway saint said:

If anybody really thought we could threaten any of the top 6 this season they are seriously delusional.

The talk about competing today is a fair point, but Aberdeen will take 4 goals off quite a few teams this season, especially at home.

I've thought that the top 6, who are, in no particular order, Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs & Kilmarnock, are streets ahead of the rest, and will hand out many a thumping to the other teams in the league.

Our survival depends, mainly, on what we do against the other diddy teams.

We've already beaten one, next week we have the chance to beat another. 

The level of panic after today, not a surprise as the usual suspects have been waiting on any opportunity to blame the manager since he was appointed, is amusing.

This season was always going to be tough, even if Ross was still here.

The club need the support they got last season, always easier to "support" when we're winning, for some.

We looked today what we are, a team who've just come up from the diddy league and are still in transition.

Can we survive, who knows, but the club deserve support as it's well documented the difference that made last season. 

Do you really believe you are in a position to call anyone delusional?

Based on attending a single match?

At Pittodrie?

:lol:

5 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

All this shite talk from every bleeding expert on here. This is how it works (usually), but football can sometimes have an upset and the worse team wins, mainly because the best team wastes their goal chances, or get a bit too cocky.

THE TEAM WITH THE BEST (EXPENSIVE) PLAYERS WIN. THE RICHEST CLUBS ARE THE ONES WHO BUY THE BEST  PLAYERS.

We have had some really good players in the recent past and we have had to sell them because we need the money, the players want to move on to the bigger richer clubs for greater 'success', medals, playing in Europe, etc.etc., and get paid more. Our latest last manager also did the same. The system is broken, has been for as long as I can remember. F**kin joke! We are being taken for mugs.

advice form 'another' expert perchance  B)

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Irony indeed..............remember the time you made up you were at a game? :lol:

Now if you said you paid for a ticket and attended a game at home for the Saints. .I would find that hard to believe. 

Watching games on TV is no substitute for attending live games......but better than nothing I guess.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

WGAF what you think? :lol:

As usual. ...take refuge in insults and profanity so undermining any argument you make.....a gift to mickey takers everywhere.  Let us know when or if you do go to a home game and as such contribute to the club.

The team that come up from the so called diddy league has been dismantled.We are barely recognisable 18 players out and 11 in.Stubbs is still trying to sort out his best team.The clock is ticking for me and why is he only interested in players on loan from down south.He has wasted valuable time in not trying to bring in some of the better home grown talent.Finally how come Jack managed with only an assistant manager yet Stubbs in addition to a number 2 has a First Team Coach who failed at United and Raith.Time for the Chairman to ask a few questions.

We’ve lost ONE game in the league and ONE game in the cup and you expect the chairman to have a word? Really? How many games again did it take JR until he got a win in the league?

12 hours ago, southsidebud said:

I agree - our winnable battles will be against the teams who didn't finish in the top 6 last year. I think they (the top 6) will remain the same this year.

I said in a previous post that best of the rest (7th) is our most realistic best outcome but established clubs like St J/Motherwell will be slight favourites over us.

9th or 10th would be a realistic likely outcome and either of them will be do me.

We've got to be pragmatic - we need time to settle back into the top league - lets manage our expectations.

So 10th will do the job this year.

...and the Scottish Cup. 

How come we were able to beat and draw with Hibs a few times 2 seasons ago when they won promotion but are now in the list of top 6 clubs we can't hope to compete against?

We’ve lost ONE game in the league and ONE game in the cup and you expect the chairman to have a word? Really? How many games again did it take JR until he got a win in the league?

Not to mention jack was looking to bring in John potter as a coach to help him and James out but Stubbs isn’t allowed that .

Some people just talk utter shite without knowing any facts.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Irony indeed..............remember the time you made up you were at a game? :lol:

Well, it isn't me who is watching the stats from the games on the BBC and 3 minutes of highlights and then calling others delusional when they actually watch the matches in the flesh.

You wire right in chief. :lol:

How come we were able to beat and draw with Hibs a few times 2 seasons ago when they won promotion but are now in the list of top 6 clubs we can't hope to compete against?
With their greater resources Hibs have kicked on. Last season they beat both Celtic and Rangers, amongst other impressive results, and were a couple of results away from finishing Second. We don't have the resources or squad to do anything like that.

Just the reality I'm afraid.

Not to mention jack was looking to bring in John potter as a coach to help him and James out but Stubbs isn’t allowed that .

Some people just talk utter shite without knowing any facts.
Stubbs has Jackson and rice, some people just....................

[emoji23]

Yes stubbs has Jackson and rice

Ross would of had potter and fowler

People are moaning about Stubbs getting an extra coach

Is That hard for you to understand
You said Stubbs wasn't allowed that, when clearly he is allowed that as he's done it.