Saints v Hibs, 27th January 2019

3 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Aye I’m sure you did. You’ll be delighted emoji6.png

Not in the least delighted. Do you really think I want to see us get beat  week in week out but there is no getting away from it I don't have black and white specs on I can be honest maybe more on here should be the same and stop thinking we are better than we are. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

S McGinn, Lyons and Hand Dryer posted missing in the second half. The captain needs dropping, he just isnt there when he needs to be. The keeper had three dodgy games now, new centre back not pulling his weight at all.

Sin bin for this cringe-worthy patter alone. Give it a rest, bud.

Not great admittedly, but we’ve gave OK the window so let’s see where we are in February with signings bedded in and players back fit. Things do not look good but this is where we are at.

Could sit here and point the finger all day - all 5 midfielders not tracking back, 2 young lads looked lost, finishing poor, tactics poor - doesn’t do any good.

3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Oh my word, head’s gone moment of the year

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Young team must have started drinking early today :lol:

Young team? :lol: Watched the game in work

He has been absolutely honking and gets almost zero criticism 

Go back and watch our highlights from this season, count the amount of times you see a player stroll past him and either score, or set up a scoring opportunity

Doesn't tackle, doesn't track back. Needs Magennis next to him to do the dirty work or he gets found out. Tansey not doing any of that so it's a major problem area. Do you not wonder why we keep losing the middle of the park, especially in the second half? When it gets tough, our captain gives up. Needs dropped, or a rocket up his arse 

We look much better going forward. McAllister should have buried that open goal but fannied around too much, at 2-0 we would be looking much better.

Keep getting caught down our left - hopefully Muzek is a competent left back and we see improvement there. Feel sorry for Erhahon as he’s hung out to dry.

We still really need a proper DM who will support the back line too. Hopefully once those who are injured return we will have more options on the bench. It’s easy to say we didn’t change things, but who on the bench would have improved us? Flynn hasn’t been up to it, if we had the likes of Magennis, Mullen, Cooke, Hodson on there we could have added that extra energy, you could tell we were tiring later on but the replacements were inadequate.

Positive signs but still a lot of improvement needed.

Thought we looked at lot better today, 10 of the players playing in their preferred positions. Once again though we didn't start the second half until to we had lost the lead. We also need to look at the decisions we are making in games. Players are sometimes passing the buck or going for the glory. Felt we had the better chances and they where clinical with the few chances they had.

Deserved to be in front at HT.

If Kyle McAllister rolls the ball into the net with his right foot , rather than shifting it onto his left, we're 2-0 up. It wasn't to be.

The game hinged on that moment, as a minute later Hibs were level.

Although Marciano had a couple of very good stops to stop us from scoring.

Not looking good for us I'm afraid.

Thought we looked at lot better today, 10 of the players playing in their preferred positions. Once again though we didn't start the second half until to we had lost the lead. We also need to look at the decisions we are making in games. Players are sometimes passing the buck or going for the glory. Felt we had the better chances and they where clinical with the few chances they had.
I actually thought this was our best performance this season, which makes the result all the harder to take.

The midfield is no way good enough for this league

Mallan M.O.M as he bossed it in the second half after roughing up our captain

iI don't our defence is that bad it's what in front of them offer no protection

Quite decent going forward we should scored at least 3

Got to laugh that someone slating the manager for subs

No one on there to change things only for injuries

Big difference that Hibs got better due to an enforced change to injury

Get Tansey off the set plays. Dreadful unlike Mallan on the button

Can't see us staying up after that

We should have never have lost that game but ends up looking like a comfortable victory for Hibs