Aberdeen v St Mirren 16/02/2019

Lord Pityme

12 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Surprised no one has put this up yet, anyhoos... is this the game we absolutely mug off the opposition and literally high tail it oot of Aberdeen with three points we barely deserved..?

theres gonna be at least one like this before the season end.

I thought the thread for this was created ages ago but it appears not. I'm surprised too.  

This will be the second game this season I've missed. Ironically I've friends from Aberdeen coming to visit.

Having taken in the past three Games at Pittodrie and watched the team ship 4 goals on each occasion, maybe my non attendance won't be a bad thing.

Sod's Law but hopefully your right. The first time I don't go, we'll bag all 3 points.

I hope so.

COYS

Edited by East Lothian Saint

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I thought the thread for this was created ages ago but it appears not. I'm surprised too.  

This will be the second game this season I've missed. Ironically I've friends from Aberdeen coming to visit.

Having taken in the past three Games at Pittodrie and watched the team ship 4 goals on each occasion, maybe my non attendance won't be a bad thing.

Sod's Law but hopefully your right. The first time I don't go to we'll bag all 3 points.

I hope so.

COYS

We are all St Mirren daft love the club and not dead and buried . However can't see us conceding  any less than four. Not because we are crap it's the mind set we are defeated up there before the players are even changed for the game. Same goes for the two dark sides in Glasgow. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Surprised no one has put this up yet, anyhoos... is this the game we absolutely mug off the opposition and literally high tail it oot of Aberdeen with three points we barely deserved..?
theres gonna be at least one like this before the season end.

Only surprised that Div was such a fanny in deleting the original thread because his wee arse kissing mob PM him ffs

Anyway, always a difficult fixture, expecting a defeat, albeit a narrow one.

Aberdeen 2-1 Saints

However, IF the gaffer who still currently seems out his depth goes for it, then we could avoid defeat

Ugly points are better than quality football till the end of the season

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Only surprised that Div was such a fanny in deleting the original thread because his wee arse kissing mob PM him ffs

Anyway, always a difficult fixture, expecting a defeat, albeit a narrow one.

Aberdeen 2-1 Saints

However, IF the gaffer who still currently seems out his depth goes for it, then we could avoid defeat

Ugly points are better than quality football till the end of the season

Div is as sound as they come hope you meet him one day  their are few as balanced as him. Ok you have your opinion all I would say if you don't know him don't judge. The prediction on the score I could see happening in Paisley. Unfortunately up in Aberdeen it will be minimum four goals to Aberdeen. I'm not too negative when it comes to Saints Aberdeen are reaching their peek this will be a painful for some. Our first points will come against Livingstone at our next home game. If not 100% we will be relegated. If we win against Livie we will stay up. Anything against Hearts will be a huge bonus. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

OK team talk will consist of either 4-5-1 or 5-4-1. Right lads go out and let them come at at us, when they go 2 or 3 up sit 10 behind ball so score doesn't get any worse. If you can get over the half-way line i'll be happy. For fecks sake go out and play 4-4-2 and attack them absolutely nothing to lose...

OK team talk will consist of either 4-5-1 or 5-4-1. Right lads go out and let them come at at us, when they go 2 or 3 up sit 10 behind ball so score doesn't get any worse. If you can get over the half-way line i'll be happy. For fecks sake go out and play 4-4-2 and attack them absolutely nothing to lose...
Followed by a post match: "team needs time to bed in"

6 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Apart from a football game and GD nothing to lose :rolleyes: