Who is the Stadium manager

51 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I see our new General Manager has been added to the site . Lynsey McLean .

would that be the same Lynsey McLean who is communications and marketing manager at Kibble ? 🤔

And so it continues . 

Someone who is good at communications and marketing can't be a bad thing, they are the two areas of the club I'd say are most in need of improving.

16 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well, he is a she and she’s been in the job for just over a month . So the first job , to announce the previous GM departure and her arrival ….. hasn’t been communicated very well 🙄😂

To be fair I doubt many fans came across David Jamieson in his day to day role as GM.

I don't think you'd usually get an announcement from the club about staff changes that aren't directly related to what happens on the pitch.

37 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Aye, as long as you don’t expect to hear about strips/season ticket/saints tv etc

However, if it’s excuses you’re looking for?..

Excuses?
Dont you mean reasons?

6 hours ago, div said:

To be fair I doubt many fans came across David Jamieson in his day to day role as GM.

I don't think you'd usually get an announcement from the club about staff changes that aren't directly related to what happens on the pitch.

Nah , that will never catch on .

https://www.gmfc.net/chris-ross-general-manager/

On 8/2/2021 at 6:40 PM, div said:

Someone who is good at communications and marketing can't be a bad thing, they are the two areas of the club I'd say are most in need of improving.

We already have someone like that from Kibble and look at how that has dramatically improved things in the last almost 18 months 🙄.  

DD1DF869-EE1F-4A22-A1B9-CE7AD6907C91.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

We already have someone like that from Kibble and look at how that has dramatically improved things in the last almost 18 months 🙄.  

DD1DF869-EE1F-4A22-A1B9-CE7AD6907C91.jpeg

Who would have thought that a former Labour Council leader, with their stellar reputation for communicating with the people, wouldnt improve things?

In all seriousness, it doesnt appear very democratic when Kibble can just co-opt their people onto the Board. I wonder what our erstwhile SMISA board members have to say about it? Anyone heard from them?

6 hours ago, Hendo said:

Who would have thought that a former Labour Council leader, with their stellar reputation for communicating with the people, wouldnt improve things?

In all seriousness, it doesnt appear very democratic when Kibble can just co-opt their people onto the Board. I wonder what our erstwhile SMISA board members have to say about it? Anyone heard from them?

You mean this guy?

https://paisleyindependent.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/labour-leader-reported-for-conflict-of-interests/

Seems his communications skills momentarily deserted him when it came to declaring interests

Edited by beyond our ken