Baccus

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Really good 90 minutes for Baccus.

Strain had Garnacho in his sky rocket for the last 20 odd minutes and even managed 2 or 3 wee flurries going forward too. 

Just hope both players get a decent break before our season starts. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I don’t really follow how that works. Baccus played into the latter stages yet Wotherspoon only played part of one match as a substitute for Canada yet they earned £160,000.

Wotherspoon had been with the Fakes for a few years before the WC,Baccus had been with us for a few months 

Edited by HSS

43 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I don’t really follow how that works. Baccus played into the latter stages yet Wotherspoon only played part of one match as a substitute for Canada yet they earned £160,000.

All clubs a player has played for in the two years prior to the tournament will be compensated.

I think we had him for around 4/5 months before the WC. So, that would entitle us to around 20% of the total amount. His previous club would have got the majority. Not sure though. Perhaps his present club got a larger share than the previous club.

Edited by Prague Buddie

• 4 weeks later...

I would transfer Baccus and any other player who disgraces our Club constantly.

Baccus renowned for trying to get other players booked by flashing imaginary cards at the referee. And on Sunday he was booked for his cheating diving.

A horrible person, get rid.

27 minutes ago, shull said:

Baccus renowned for trying to get other players booked by flashing imaginary cards at the referee. And on Sunday he was booked for his cheating diving.

behave

What an idiot you are.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, shull said:

I dont think he dived 🤷‍♂️