M6 - 0

M5 - 0

M4 - 6

M3 - 26

M2 - 82

M1 - 45

Total = 300

Grand total = 876 remaining

This implies an attendance of just over 7,000. However, I *think* the club counts those who actually attend only. Because it's a Sunday, on TV, an early kick off and against one of the Old Firm, I would anticipate a lot considerable number of season ticket holders will not attend.

10 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

Was listening to the radio commentary of the rangers game on my way home tonight and everyone was in agreement they are absolutely honking...

We really should be hopeful of smashing this mob on Sunday 

I messaged a Rangers supporting mate last night and politely said I thought they were a mess, the forwards they've signed were poor and that South American boy must have been part of a drug deal.

I honestly think we've a great chance of taking all 3 points on Sunday. 

Let's not get carried away. Yes, the Ibrox lot played poorly last night, but the Limassol team played some slick football and thoroughly deserved to win.

This is St. Mirren we're talking about, and, as we all know, Buddies can very easily make an a**e of a good-looking prospect. No doubt the opposition will have a real go at us on Sunday to get their supporters back on side.

I'd take a draw right now. That would keep us 3 points ahead of the Ibrox crew, solidly in second place. More than that would be a real bonus.

So, COYS!!

6 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Let's not get carried away. Yes, the Ibrox lot played poorly last night, but the Limassol team played some slick football and thoroughly deserved to win.

This is St. Mirren we're talking about, and, as we all know, Buddies can very easily make an a**e of a good-looking prospect. No doubt the opposition will have a real go at us on Sunday to get their supporters back on side.

I'd take a draw right now. That would keep us 3 points ahead of the Ibrox crew, solidly in second place. More than that would be a real bonus.

So, COYS!!

Never seen any of the Rangers game last night but Limassol are around 300 in the European rankings and 5th in their own league.

Aye, it's a fitba game on Sunday but we're at home and have a wee bit about us so while nothings certain we should have some confidence. 

Get intae them. 

1 hour ago, pondsman said:

So, COYS!!

Nope, if ever there was a time to beat Rangers its now.

They are complete junk. I've watched a number of their games this season and failed to see anything in them especially away from Ibrox.

If they didn't have Butland it would be far worse.

We have been superb at home for a long time now and should be looking for 3 points from this and nothing less.

Edited by lenziebud

19 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Out of curiosity and if you have been watching the rangers games. How many players and who from the rangers team would you pick in a combined 11 based on current form. Not too many in my opinion.

Tavernier for starters, always gives a team opportunities from dead ball situations and has a goal, over 100, in him. 

Their goalie also. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A full back who's scored over 100 goals, not sure on assists, would walk right into my team.  

I love Strain, Baccus, Gogic, O'Hara, Tanser, etc. However, James Tavernier is a superb player who would clearly walk into our team. 

Can I just remind everybody of the current league standings:

Screenshot2023-10-0620_23_52.thumb.png.5c7877b72934e47253c7a4158dd3a545.png

Now imagine we were playing St. Johnstone this weekend and they had won 4 from 7 and were sitting in third place. We wouldn't be saying they were 💩. Indeed, how many of you on here would have taken 12 points from our first 7 games if offered it pre-season?

This isn't a 💩 side that we're playing. It's a badly performing Rangers team. It's a side who beat Real Betis, currently 7th in LaLiga the other week. It's a side that has won 3 of their last 5 league games. 

I think some folk on here are getting carried away and are not being realistic. 

Aye, I am 100% certain that we're capable of beating Rangers. Indeed, it's a very good opportunity to beat Rangers. With them having played away in Europe, with their injuries, low morale and management issues it is possibly our best opportunity to turn them over in a long time and we have been excellent this season. But they are the favourites. Just have a look at the bookies' odds!

I think our lads will want to put in a shift against this mob. It's our chance to shine in front of the Sky cameras. Hopefully Robinson has them fired up and raring to go and we do ourselves justice.

COYS! 

2 hours ago, W6er said:

I love Strain, Baccus, Gogic, O'Hara, Tanser, etc. However, James Tavernier is a superb player who would clearly walk into our team. 

Now imagine we were playing St. Johnstone this weekend and they had won 4 from 7 and were sitting in third place. We wouldn't be saying they were 💩. Indeed, how many of you on here would have taken 12 points from our first 7 games if offered it pre-season?

This isn't a 💩 side that we're playing. It's a badly performing Rangers team. It's a side who beat Real Betis, currently 7th in LaLiga the other week. It's a side that has won 3 of their last 5 league games. 

Aye, I am 100% certain that we're capable of beating Rangers. Indeed, it's a very good opportunity to beat Rangers. With them having played away in Europe, with their injuries, low morale and management issues it is possibly our best opportunity to turn them over in a long time and we have been excellent this season. But they are the favourites. Just have a look at the bookies' odds!

I think our lads will want to put in a shift against this mob. It's our chance to shine in front of the Sky cameras. Hopefully Robinson has them fired up and raring to go and we do ourselves justice.

COYS! 

You’d have been better just using the last paragraph. Your post is as realistic as all others. There’s a good chance of a victory, that’s it.

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Tavernier for starters, always gives a team opportunities from dead ball situations and has a goal, over 100, in him. 

Their goalie also. 

yes, sorry to admit it but I would swap Hemmings for Butland any day of the week, he is a class act, Butland

6 hours ago, W6er said:

COYS! 

an excellent realistic and honest appraisal, but COYS