Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

They. Are. Bringing. Sám parkin. In

So what has he been up to since he left the fakes? from what I remember he was not a huge scorer of goals. Is he at least a good target man to replace Thomo when he is tired? What do other people think about him? He might be alright. could hold the ball up so wingers and midfield can move up and attack? Could even score more than he has before. Look at Thomo scored more than I thought he would this season and people said he wasn't an out 'n' out goal scorer.

So what has he been up to since he left the fakes? from what I remember he was not a huge scorer of goals. Is he at least a good target man to replace Thomo when he is tired? What do other people think about him? He might be alright. could hold the ball up so wingers and midfield can move up and attack? Could even score more than he has before. Look at Thomo scored more than I thought he would this season and people said he wasn't an out 'n' out goal scorer.

Him , Gus 'n Andy were relegated and shown the door !

Parkin's pish! Just a big fat hefty lump who doesn't move around much.

Would take Farid from Falkirk in a heartbeat though, wins everything in the air but think his preference is to go to down south.

Niall mcginn has been released by celtic, would be a good signing for us and can play on the right side of midfield, something which we need.

Would be a great signing for us. He was on loan at Brentford this season so them or other League 1 clubs might make a move. We didn't think we had a hope in hell of signing Carey this time last year, so who knows?

He would be better than Teale in my opinion. He ticks a box too

Has played for Celtic/Hamilton/Cowdenbeath - Check

Its pity we couldnt move teale on to free up his wage. The other saints and killie are after mcginn aswel so hopefully we atleast enquire about him, maybe mcgowan or carey could have a word. :)