Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I'm pretty sure that Norrie from the OS has mentioned that Danny will not be back till Wednesday. Could be wrong, though. In any event, love street peddles inane pish, so I don't even know why we're considering this.

"Danny is presently away on his annual vacation, but 'Danny's Diary' will be back next week as Danny will be back from his break.

The players also start back for pre-season training next Wednesday so things will pick-up again from there."

From the OS forum.

There's absolutely no chance we'd consider signing Nacho Novo, FWIW.

Speaking late last night to my club mole, DL is very keen on Novo the deal is all but done in principle over the phone,Monday could just be a formality and press day.

Cannie wait, Novo with Thommo, must be a 40 goals partnership right there.

I'm with Lex, top 6 a formality.

ETA If we don't get top 6 Lennon must go.......................no sure where but he must go. lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I’m only interested in that he can still do a good job at SPL level, If he can then we should sign him if he is willing to play within our wage structure. He was no bigot at Raith or Dundee and did a good job for them. Being a Spanish catholic I would think he got caught up in the old firm shite foolishly not totally understanding the bad side of our couture.

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

He'll not sign. Brian will say 'the thing is Nacho, some of the guys over on b&w army think you're a prick, so you'll understand that I just can't sign you under those circumstances. Sorry, but you know how it is. Thanks for coming in though".

Edited by Barney63

Scott Arfield?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/rangers-told-to-ringfence-scott-arfield-before-top-flight-clubs-get-in-127731n.21370556

'Ross County, St Mirren and St Johnstone are all believed to be keen to get the box-to-box midfielder on their books before the new season kicks off.'

Highly doubt we're actually after another central midfielder, though. He's similar to McLean IIRC.

Would be delighted to get Arfield. Great player.

More chance of Arfield than Tidser given that Morton want upwards of 50k and Arfield is a free agent. Having said that I can't see us going for another midfielder when we need to strengthen in other areas. Two keepers a left back and a striker, with maybe a left winger for good measure. :)