Marian Kello

div

Some freelance journo on Twitter reckons we have signed former Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello on a short term deal.

Would make some sense if the club expects Dilo to be out for a while, and he is currently a free agent, but I've not seen any whispers of it anywhere else and have no idea of the quality of the source.

Anyone heard anything about it ?

Some freelance journo on Twitter reckons we have signed former Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello on a short term deal.

Would make some sense if the club expects Dilo to be out for a while, and he is currently a free agent, but I've not seen any whispers of it anywhere else and have no idea of the quality of the source.

Anyone heard anything about it ?

I saw it this morning as well, however I'm not convinced it's true. He was attracting interest from much bigger clubs not that long ago so you have to question what went wrong. I think without a doubt Cornell will be the replacement until Dilo is fit again.

I saw it this morning as well, however I'm not convinced it's true. He was attracting interest from much bigger clubs not that long ago so you have to question what went wrong. I think without a doubt Cornell will be the replacement until Dilo is fit again.

If Dilo's out long term , there's no way we'll go with the shaky Cornell and an untried youngster on the bench !

If Dilo's out long term , there's no way we'll go with the shaky Cornell and an untried youngster on the bench !

Pretty much the way I saw it too. Even if Dilo was only going to be out for a month or so we would need other cover. Kello signing on a short term deal might suit both parties.

Really depends on the extend of Dilo's injury I guess.

Been speaking to my mole it is in fact Kello's agent who has contacted the club to offer his clients services on from what I hear very fair wage demands,it hasn't been refused as yet but he would be surprised if this goes through,then again if scan results aren't favourable there us a very good chance it could happen.

Sit tight.

Been speaking to my mole it is in fact Kello's agent who has contacted the club to offer his clients services on from what I hear very fair wage demands,it hasn't been refused as yet but he would be surprised if this goes through,then again if scan results aren't favourable there us a very good chance it could happen.

Sit tight.

That about covers all angles.whistling.gif

Looking at the guy on twitter who reported this, I have my doubts as to whether he's an actual journalist. His claims have gone from working for the Daily Record, to the Daily Express, to the Paisley Express, with only about 40 followers.

Sounds a wee bit iffy...

Sit tight.

Don't you know him as Kelzo?

I would play Cornell if he was showing an amazing attitude in training with bossing his box, organising his defense and taking responsibilty for any ball coming anywhere near him. However I would not play him if the only reason is that he is feeling a wee bit upset with a drop in confidence.