Gus Back In Football

pod

Good luck to the guy. Got us to the SPL and kept us there, and there's a photo of him and Andy on an open top bus with three trophies, just like Danny has his photo on a bus with our first major trophy in 26 years and our first ever League Cup.

Wish him all the best, same as Danny, our current boss.

I'm guessing that even though they are an amatuer team their Manager must get a salary of sorts then or is Gus doing this for the love of the game?

I seem to remember when Andy Millen was assistant there he said he was doing it for expenses and that was all, but it helped rekindle his love of the game. I cant imagine Gus doing it for free but I may just have read too much negative stuff about the guy in here. Anyone know?

I'm guessing that even though they are an amatuer team their Manager must get a salary of sorts then or is Gus doing this for the love of the game?

I seem to remember when Andy Millen was assistant there he said he was doing it for expenses and that was all, but it helped rekindle his love of the game. I cant imagine Gus doing it for free but I may just have read too much negative stuff about the guy in here. Anyone know?

He'll be on the going rate for managing an amateurish wee club in Glasgow - £800,000 per' annum, plus one million shares at 1p each.

Gardner Speirs was employed F/T by Queens (for nearly 6 years) and his predecessor Billy Stark got promoted to U-21 manager.

Based at Hampden they have a Youth Squad shutup.gif and their fans don't seem too fussed by results, preferring to play attractive football shutup.gif - I seem to recall that relegation from the bottom tier kicks in next season (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe they are looking to safeguard their league position, anyway like I say it has to be regarded as one of, if not the, best managerial jobs outside the SPFL

Edited by Bud the Baker