Green Vermin V St Mirren Top League 2/2/14

shull

Full time blown after we had won a corner and before we had taken it.

Shite.

Do the laws not state that time must be added on for a corner?

I hate to say this after a defeat but.......that wisnae a bad result.

The nearest time to the goal is just that.

It's nothing to with what minute it occurs in.

Good luck in the bookies with that.....

"Goal in Minutes: Select the exact minute any goal is scored in the match in any of the bands offered. The result will be settled based on our live scouting system supplied direct from the stadium which logs the exact minute of the goal and automates settlement. Results may sometimes differ from other sources but due to the high accuracy of our live scouting data we will only result via this method. Please note that the very first minute is numbered 1 which equals 00:00 on the game clock 01:01 on the game clock would be minute 2 and so on."

Dont want to be doomy n gloomy but i never took many positives today. I thought we looked shaky on the ball, never created much and second balls in the midfield were celtics all day long.

I did think that we looked sharp on the left flank but im afraid if celtic haf their shooting boots on it cudda easily been 3 or 4.

Are you Murder McLeod.

According to him we were dreadful,the worse he has seen us play for a long time

Not seen any footage of the game, only a 30 second radio report saying we were very poor and posed little threat to Celtic. Much as expected really ! However it's yet another defeat, another goalless performance ,another loss under Lennon to Celtic, and yes, another call for the dismissal of a pretty hopeless manager.

Because we didn't suffer the expected heavy defeat, some are almost taking it as not a bad result. FFS we have been beaten YET again ! What happens if we are knocked out the cup next weekend ? Will that be enough for the board to act ? No, of course they won't and I will continue to post until things change. How anyone can defend Lennons pathetic record is beyond me. I'd love to hear the rationale behind his supporters (surely there can't be many now).

Meanwhile we are still being expected to cough up our extortionate £20 a time to watch this goalless drivel . Bleak times indeed.

I like Newton but thought he was honking today. Looked terrified and constantly gave the ball away. Feel he should have been subbed a lot earlier. But he wasn't the only one giving it away needlessly. Still 1-0 is respectable and I din't expect anything - just a bit frustrated that we made it too easy for them.

How did Magennis play up with Thompson?

According to 'Soccerway', which is usually pretty accurate and has quicker updates that the pathetic BBC Sport website, Magennis wasn't even playing! Caprice was in the starting 11!

Cup game next week - nothing to fear I believe although I think McGinn is possibly suspended??

Keep the faith.

Good luck in the bookies with that.....

"Goal in Minutes: Select the exact minute any goal is scored in the match in any of the bands offered. The result will be settled based on our live scouting system supplied direct from the stadium which logs the exact minute of the goal and automates settlement. Results may sometimes differ from other sources but due to the high accuracy of our live scouting data we will only result via this method. Please note that the very first minute is numbered 1 which equals 00:00 on the game clock 01:01 on the game clock would be minute 2 and so on."

Uhm.... I have no desire at all to get involved with something the slightest bit attached to the pest you were challenging....

But I thought a quote mentioned it was a competition about the closest guess to the time a goal was scored therefore if it was scored at 5.06, then someone guessing 5 minutes would be closer than someone guessing 6.14.

It may well be scored in the sixth minute, but a guess of 5 minutes would be closer.

He wasn't arguing that, though. You were dealing with someone with mince for brains, so I can 'help' no further. :)

Bookies are also an extra that never figured in the remit.

Uhm.... I have no desire at all to get involved with something the slightest bit attached to the pest you were challenging....

But I thought a quote mentioned it was a competition about the closest guess to the time a goal was scored therefore if it was scored at 5.06, then someone guessing 5 minutes would be closer than someone guessing 6.14.

It may well be scored in the sixth minute, but a guess of 5 minutes would be closer.

He wasn't arguing that, though. You were dealing with someone with mince for brains, so I can 'help' no further. :)

Bookies are also an extra that never figured in the remit.

The competition isn't the closest guess mate, it's guess the correct minute the goal is scored. If 25 people guess the correct minute then 25 people win a ball.