Saints V Kilmarnock. 1.3.14 Truly A "must Win" Game.

predictions:

Mrs Lunny will get that new rinky-dink washing machine when her Hubbie's OT pay comes in.

Djemba-djemba to revel in his role of enforcer as his alter ego Kung Fu Panda

Boyd getting it from the Kung Fu Panda

Newton to get a stint between the sticks

Various management/coaching staff entering the field of play

Wee Magic complaining, and calling for the compliance officer to do something about the 'Ghost' as naebody saw him

Four goals for the saints.... (yes I said four goals)

Would like to see the club try and sell this game a bit harder than normal to get a decent home support along. Something along the lines of 'its a huge game, get along and support the Buddies, your team needs you' etc.

Not sure anyone in charge can be arsed anymore, they all just seem to be going through the motions these days.

Hmmm, the stuck in a rut fest continues.................a win , makes no odds, a loss , makes for slightly more agitation amongst the rank and file............

Well, end game , it's the same old same old really...............cannae crack the league in terms of progress anywhere more than a slot or so above the standard bottom feeder club. No suggestion really of any inroads to league success that mirrors ICT, The fakes , after seven or so years. It's painful , it's not pretty and frankly our plight is deserving of some reward for sticking by it despite our clear limitations. DL's contract I'm certain will run out , will not be renewed and hopefully St Mirren fc will be sold, still as part of the Top League in Scotland (sic) ......................that's my hope anyway. As for progress and new appointments, no idea whatsover. Otherwise there is just no prospect of this club going anywhere except backwards, it could be argued that we are actually regressing anyway.

This year by dint of fortunate fiscal profligacy by others, it's Hearts, otherwise , we probably would be looking favourites for being automatically relegated.

Fwiw, on topic, shambles looming larger than ever now.............. I think we'll get a draw, helps no -one really..................and Boyd will deffo score fro Killie if he spends anytime on the pitch. Boak rip.gif

Now where's my mogadon , that'll help the retrograde amnesia kick in..............

Would like to see the club try and sell this game a bit harder than normal to get a decent home support along. Something along the lines of 'its a huge game, get along and support the Buddies, your team needs you' etc.

Not sure anyone in charge can be arsed anymore, they all just seem to be going through the motions these days.

Nothing to stop us getting everyone on board for this saturday!

McGinn is the best centre mid we have...he is also the best left mid we have. Get Newton in the middle, McLean next to him, McGowan off Thommo, with McGinn and Campbell on the flanks.

Wylde has performed his best as an impact sub.

He'd probably be the best centre back we have as well if we tried him there lol.gif .

I think we have to just go for it and forget the defensive CM, play McGinn and Gowser in the middle, Campbell up front with Thommo.

Mcginn and Mcgowan are both capable of playing killer through balls to Campbell (McGinn's pass to Mcgregor for the offside goal against Aberdeen was inch perfect) who can beat anyone for pace. Having Campbell up there will create space for Thommo as well.

Prediction.. Saints 6 - Killie 3.

However, chances are DL will play Thommo up front on his own and 5 in midfield and we'll get beat 1-0 from a late Kris Boyd header.

Edited by irvine_buddie