Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

Ive not been able to get a ticket for this game tonight so will have to settle for tv. You know whats going to happen though, there will be spaces in the ground and fans unable to buy tickets. The madness of all-ticket games strikes again, it should be pay at the gate like every game bar a very select few.

Good luck to Saints, hope they break the Alba hoodoo.

Ive not been able to get a ticket for this game tonight so will have to settle for tv. You know whats going to happen though, there will be spaces in the ground and fans unable to buy tickets. The madness of all-ticket games strikes again, it should be pay at the gate like every game bar a very select few.

Good luck to Saints, hope they break the Alba hoodoo.

So, what would happen if 12K were to walk up on the night? The police have no choice on this game.

It is stupid for 4000 crowds on a regular matchday though!

Ive not been able to get a ticket for this game tonight so will have to settle for tv. You know whats going to happen though, there will be spaces in the ground and fans unable to buy tickets. The madness of all-ticket games strikes again, it should be pay at the gate like every game bar a very select few.Good luck to Saints, hope they break the Alba hoodoo.

We did last weekend when we beat Hibs 2-0

So, what would happen if 12K were to walk up on the night? The police have no choice on this game.

It is stupid for 4000 crowds on a regular matchday though!

Same as if 50,000 walked up on the night, they wouldnt all get in, first come first served the same as it was for 100 years.

Oh, and how remiss of me to miss us winning the last game on Alba. thank you for pointing out my stupidity yet again.

No idea but probably 2006.So it wont be tonight.

22 mins to come up with your edit Elvis.....must do better.

We won 3 in a row last season.Sellic in the League Cup semi, ICT in the League and the the Fakes in the Scottish.

22 mins to come up with your edit Elvis.....must do better.We won 3 in a row last season.Sellic in the League Cup semi, ICT in the League and the the Fakes in the Scottish.

elvis knew that, he is such a modest chap.

I'm having to sit this one out and I'm fcuking gutted, will have to settle for watching it in

some wee highland boozer, at least I can get the locals to translate the commentary,,,

Well done to all who's going it's sure to be a cracking atmosphere, but I've got to admit

I'm jealous as fcuk so make sure you's roar the team on to victory... COYS...

Buzzzzzzing!!!!!!! had lectures this morning then did interview for a fellow student's dissertation followed by a wee cheeky cpl of haufs in The Bull. Bit of library time, just going to do an interview for my dissertation then BEER!!

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm liking the newfound positivity on BAWA at the moment. Before the last 3 games many had us as certainties for the play-off and certainties to lose the play off. What a difference an away draw at Inverness, home win against Motherwell and home win against Hibs has made to the mood of our support. I still think it is too early to say we are going to be safe from 11th. We have however put in 3 good performances since a dire performance against St Johnstone and have shown team spirit and battling performances in addition to some of our flair players hitting some form. If we can keep our momentum and good results going for a few more games it starts to heap more pressure on teams who can still mathematically catch us but whose own form is on a downward spiral.

The problem with going by form in the bottom 6 is all the teams are so inconsistent and most of their bad form where they look as if they can't buy a win and will never score a goal again lasts longer than any short bursts of victories / unbeaten runs.

At this moment in time ourselves, Partick Thistle and Hearts are the form teams in the bottom 6... whether that will continue all the way to the season's end is unlikely. Jammy deflected goals, goals where the ball didn't cross the line and abysmal refereeing decisions will no doubt all come into play and make a decisive change in some club's fortunes over the next few games.

But for now I will savour the photos of Derek Adams decked on the turf at Tynecastle while 'the form team since the January window' now sit in 11th place 2 points adrift of the pack. There is a manager who has taken his team from 5th last season on the cusp of a European place to 11th so far and signed and dumped as many players as DL has this season and who doesn't have half the class of our Danny.

Great comments

I think we have come through fire this season, it is never easy for a small club to consolidate after a big success and we suffered in exactly the same way as the post 87 team did

But the ship is now steady and a good finish is in our hands, if we finish 7th or 8th Damon

y deserves 1 more chance at a trophy and top six