Am I right in assuming , Dilo will play the last remaining games , if he stays fit. .

Perhaps Kello has signalled his intent to leave (as I would expect), and Danny is wanting to show faith in Dilo, and to gauge whether he warrants a contract extension. I think Dilo is a great propsect. He needs to learn to command his area more effectively, and to bark instructions at the defence, but, for a lad his age, he is definitely not looking out of place, and is worthy of a two year deal, in my opinion.

Perhaps Kello has signalled his intent to leave (as I would expect), and Danny is wanting to show faith in Dilo, and to gauge whether he warrants a contract extension. I think Dilo is a great propsect. He needs to learn to command his area more effectively, and to bark instructions at the defence, but, for a lad his age, he is definitely not looking out of place, and is worthy of a two year deal, in my opinion.

I concur , I would view Kello as the better keeper but given your reasons it is right to play Dilo . .

Did he clear his taxi bill. .

Kello isn't fully fit but if he was I personally would play him. I really like Dilo and would offer him a longish deal but with the Club's immediate future on the line we have to play our best 11 and Kello is more commanding than Dilo.

Only a fool would play Dilo ahead of a fit Kello during a tight relegation battle like this.

You need a commanding keeper who will fill his defence with confidence for games like this and Dilo is nowhere near ready. Hopefully Kello gets fit soon and comes back in to the team.

Only a fool would play Dilo ahead of a fit Kello during a tight relegation battle like this.

You need a commanding keeper who will fill his defence with confidence for games like this and Dilo is nowhere near ready. Hopefully Kello gets fit soon and comes back in to the team.

Agreed.

Kello announced on his twitter before the Thistle game that's he was still injured therefore wouldn't be playing. Kello is a great keeper and if fit, he has to play him IMO. Surely it must make the defence a bit more confident knowing they have a keeper who will come out and win the ball and command his area.

I do like Dilo and with the correct guidance could well be a top keeper in a few years time. He's still very young and has a lot to learn, I would definitely be renewing his contract next year regardless who we have at the club.

I think it'd be pretty harsh to drop Dilo if Kello was fit.

I thought Kello was a great signing at the time but a few mistakes later and I'm unconvinced, I'm happy to see Dilo retain the jersey till the end of the season and beyond.

I think it'd be pretty harsh to drop Dilo if Kello was fit.

I thought Kello was a great signing at the time but a few mistakes later and I'm unconvinced, I'm happy to see Dilo retain the jersey till the end of the season and beyond.

I agree.

In the u20s semi final against The zombies he was magnifique!

He needs to work on his kicking but he is vocal, not afraid to come out for a cross, and has made no more mistakes than Kello.has in his last couple of outings.

I think Kello is one of the best keepers I've seen in years... but Dilo has been patient, has the jersey, and has done nothing to warrant losing it.

I only wish we had this level of competition in all areas of the park its great having this kind of headache for first choice keeper in the run in. I think I would go with a fit Kello especially for the game on Saturday, Dilo is one for the future and I would get him signed up 3 maybe even 4 year deal if he's willing but one mistake at this point of the season could be crucial for us and confidence shattering for him. Best to go with experience IMO.

I find it hard to believe that Danny would do anything other than play the best side he thinks fit to stop us being relegated.

If that meant playing Kello then he'd do that IMO even if Kello was leaving.

I find it hard to believe that Danny would do anything other than play the best side he thinks fit to stop us being relegated.

If that meant playing Kello then he'd do that IMO even if Kello was leaving.

If fit, I think Kello should feature. I was merely speculating, not suggesting that Dilo should play regardless.

• 4 weeks later...

Very surprised by this. Was told he had already agreed to go back to Hearts so this is a big bonus !

Kello was excellent when he first came in. His form dipped a bit towards the end of the season but perhaps down to the injury he was carrying.

If we can get Dilo signed up for another year that will be one position where we are very strong for next season.