Center Back From Man City

buddies1877

Big SG and BC will have to be careful when George reaches for the pen....!

They can break your arm you know!

A George can break your arm? Well I never!

I hope, if we do take him on loan, that his injury is well behind him.

Still. Another signet, (sic) sorry signing is good progress!

Edited by stlucifer

[url=http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/interviews/2013/one-to-watch-george-swan]http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/interviews/2013/one-to-watch-george-swan[/

The boy has a very good attitude and hasn't let the serious injury hamper his progress. Looks like he would be a very welcome addition to our squad, if he does sign.

Edited by class of 76-77

Naismith was pretty average at Morton , yet came back to do a good job with us , I suspect he was quite young when he played for Oldham , and playng against some pretty experienced strikers , looking forward to watching him develop into a top centre half

I`m not speculating whether this is a good player or not, never having heard of him, but it sounds pathetic that Craig is going round English clubs with the begging bowl asking for reserve players on loan.

I imagine that fans will be asked to pay full price to watch whilst players are getting fit and having competitive matches for their English owners. Already have a bad feeling about Craig I`m afraid.

Our leaky defence has needed a Plummer for a few seasons. Quoted today as "It'll be a wrench to leave Manchester and I don't fancy St Mirren's new taps"

Write up on his Oldham debut a bit concerning
Back from an injury and seemed quite phased by crowd and that level of football

New loan signing Ellis Plummer admitted his Football League debut was an eye opener.
The 19-year-old Manchester City defender played left back for Latics in yesterday's 1-1 draw against Bradford City at Boundary Park.
Plummer (pictured) said: "I enjoyed the game, but it is a lot different to what I am used to. I will learn from the experience and hopefully will do better next time.
"The pace of the game, how the opposition play and appearing in front of a big crowd is much different to playing for City's Elite Development Squad."
It was an eventful afternoon for Audenshaw-based Plummer who was substituted midway through the second half. He had been booked and was in danger of being sent off.
Plummer was satisfied with how he played, especially as it was his first appearance since October due to an injury lay off through a groin problem.
He said: "I thought I did alright in the first half, though I was disappointed to be booked. I then had to come off because I was in danger of being sent off.
"It was a rash challenge, but you don't get booked for them in reserve-team games. I need to use my head more, learn from the experience and do better next time

I`m not speculating whether this is a good player or not, never having heard of him, but it sounds pathetic that Craig is going round English clubs with the begging bowl asking for reserve players on loan.

I imagine that fans will be asked to pay full price to watch whilst players are getting fit and having competitive matches for their English owners. Already have a bad feeling about Craig I`m afraid.

Here, I'll give him my begging bowl, it's bigger.