Time For A Change( Cheap Option Didn't Work)

In our three home games in the league this season we've registered 11 shots on target. FFS thats horrendous.

From memory, I thought that Saints had something like 20+ shots on goal in the opening match. And everyone agreed "we woz robbed" and that the goals would soon start to flow...? :unsure:

11 shots in three games is not very good, though...

From memory, I thought that Saints had something like 20+ shots on goal in the opening match. And everyone agreed "we woz robbed" and that the goals would soon start to flow...? :unsure:

11 shots in three games is not very good, though...

we had 20 shots but unfortunately most were off target

The bigger picture is that this is the WORST start to a season that St. Mirren has ever had in its ENTIRE history!

We've got a 63 year old in charge who has less than 30 games under his belt as manager in his entire career, losing 75% of them!

We've lost all 4 games, 3 of them at home and haven't scored a single goal.

But its okay...

cos we're playing well!

:lol:

The bigger picture is that this is the WORST start to a season that St. Mirren has ever had in its ENTIRE history!

We've got a 63 year old in charge who has less than 30 games under his belt as manager in his entire career, losing 75% of them!

We've lost all 4 games, 3 of them at home and haven't scored a single goal.

But its okay...

cos we're playing well!

lol.gif:

You forgot to mention our game in hand against Celtic...................................1eye.gif

I'm not panicking, are you?

We've got this, trust me. We will not finish lower than 8th.

Mark it down, bookmark it, write me and this team off. I invite it and welcome it.

And how far off top 6 will we be even if we do finish 8th? That is how you judged Lennon's 8th finishes after all.

7pts behind Dundee

12pts off Accies

Celtic, Aberdeen, United and ICT will finish above us.

Lose to Killie and we are 10 pts off them.

8th place is wildly optimistic.

Next 2 games are huge, Killie and Thistle. If we don't win at least 1 we are in huge trouble.

Its all okay folks.

We're "only" 6 points behind other teams (after 4 games)

We've still got a game in hand (at Parkhead)

and most importantly... we're playing well

Just ignore the fact that we've lost all our games, haven't scored a goal and are enduring our worst start to a season ever

lol.gif:

1eye.gif

Emmm, Aberdeen! whistling.gif

See the forum clown above mate.

I'm not against sounding off against the BOD etc , but this Thursday's Q&A is the perfect chance to vent our feelings , let's hope it's not a missed opportunity !

I can take care of their answers right now...

Tommy was not the cheap option / We have been unlucky with injuries, esp Thommo' / We need your backing at this time / It's early and we have youngsters who need your support / There is a budget and Tommy is working to it / There are no new buyers in the wings / No, we don't need a centre back, and no, none of us at this table have thought we needed a new 'no-nonsense' centre back for the last, one, two, three, four, five..... seasons.

OK, maybe not the last one, but the rest? Chalk em' off for a full house on Thursday.

Kluivert linked with ross county job he was assistant to van gaal at the World Cup that's all we need, get rid of tommy n get him in young manager with no doubt great connections to get gd players in for our level

Outwith the smiles my grandson has brought to my face this weekend your post has made me laugh most.Cant wait to go to games in orange dungarees in honour of our Dutch stars.Vanzy could be his assistant and our leaky defence can be sorted by putting your finger in a dyke.Oops not exactly politically correct there.Keep the faith as we will come good.

Ian. I wish I could share your optimism. I am of the firm opinion that TC was totally the wrong choice.To be a good manager you have to be s respected leader and he is not.Moreover i don't believe for a second he is up to scouting players.I consider our squad is weaker than last season.Yes we are not scoring but our defending is an utter shambles to say the least.Time for change is NOW.