The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

There is no balance in the squad he's built, I mean literally the most unbalanced, aimless, tactically unaware, toothless team I've saw in the premier league since.... Well actually, I don't know.

Marwood is like a shite Lewis Guy....

Ball is awful and unfit

Midfield relies on Kenny but without experience around him he runs around aimlessly, McGinn tried to compensate by doing too much and gets caught out.

Kelli's confidence is shot due to the cavity that is our defence and midfield that sits in front of him....

At no point was this appointment (even the day it was announced) anything but an unmitigated f**king disaster waiting to happen.

Atleast We let go do McGowan and Harkins, they certainly wouldn't make it in team higher in the league.....

You do talk pish mate... you weren't even there, or you are blind. They hold 52% of the vote... pointless.

Anyhoo...

I suspect that it was a 2 year low-wage deal Tommy got.

What's all this shite about " put him on Gardening leave"? Feck that! Sack him without compensation and tell him to defend his 'record' (gross incompetence) in court! We did it to Tom Hendrie, who was Mourinho compared to TC FFS!.

JUST SACK HIM.... NO COMPO.... SEE YOU IN COURT!

Mate you should stand for Chairman , that's the attitude we need .

In that case.. why get rid of Lennon? They surely didn't genuinly believe Tommy Craig with pretty much no management record at the age of 62 was going to do a better job than Lennon had done.

Certain folk on here laughably believed that Craig was the brains of the operation, and Lennon was nothing but a spokesperson pre and post match!!

TC has hinted at signing targets in January which again would strongly suggest he believes he is going nowhere. I'm usually naively optimistic when the transfer window opens, but given TCs record in that dept we dont even have that to look forward to. TC quite naturally hates the vitriol directed towards him at times, but if this continues there will be no one there to shout at him. Maybe that's what he wants.

London: that renowned hotbed of undiscovered and affordable footballing talent. dry.png

My theory is, he panicked. His mouth was boasting of a fictional scouting trip before his brain knew what was going on. But then he panicked. "Quick, brain, name a city."

"London!" came the response.

And thus, Tommy was off to London.

Edited by Magic Monkey

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/03/borussia-dortmund-players-pour-pints-christmas-apologise

Now there's a club who know the importance of the fans. Klopp took them to the champions league final 2 years ago and there's guys in that team who won the world cup 6 months ago, they're pulling pints for the fans to apologise for poor performances. What do we get.. 'nothing'.

Edited by irvine_buddie

TC has hinted at signing targets in January which again would strongly suggest he believes he is going nowhere. I'm usually naively optimistic when the transfer window opens, but given TCs record in that dept we dont even have that to look forward to. TC quite naturally hates the vitriol directed towards him at times, but if this continues there will be no one there to shout at him. Maybe that's what he wants.

There's no way he should be allowed anymore money to waste on players like Marwood, Caldwell, Ball, Drury, Plummer etc. the transfer window with him selecting players will only make things much worse. We need a change of manager today. We cannot delay another minute.