Mark Blakey

Tam M

I'm not defending TC here, as I have zero knowledge about the inner workings of SMFC, sadly.

But when someone refers to a place as no longer being 'a great place to work', it implies to me they previously got away with murder and don't any more. Maybe I'm cynical.

Or maybe Tommy has been offered his job.clap.gif

I'm not defending TC here, as I have zero knowledge about the inner workings of SMFC, sadly.

But when someone refers to a place as no longer being 'a great place to work', it implies to me they previously got away with murder and don't any more. Maybe I'm cynical.

Or....

They were previously treated with respect but now.......unsure.png

I worked a place where it really was a 'great place to work' - nothing to do with getting away with murder. Good team, good ethos, everything getting done well, firm making good profits, etc. We worked AND played well as a group. Then a new MD comes in and the place goes to sh*t. Wants everybody to compete with each other. Urging folks "don't start at 8am like the other guy come in at 7.30. Don't leave at 5.30, leave at 6. I'll make sure you get on rather than the other guy". Only takes one to believe that and the whole team falls apart.

aye we can only assume, but not very classy, so good luck at arnold clark mate,if you think our club is an horrendous place to work wait until you get one of their customers giving you the hairdyer treatment and your boss blaming it all on you

I cant help but wonder If I knew this young sour man's grandfather.

Something in the back of my head makes me think of a tall, thin, moustached jobsworth bus inspector.

When you get to my age you can never be too sure!

Proof that Blakey didn't like the new boss at St Mirren....

post-5834-0-94837900-1417456913_thumb.jp