Welcome Aboard Yoann Arquin

TC7

Welcome aboard and all that. Let's just hope he's better for us than he was for County.

A few County fans seem to rate him. He clearly divides their support. That's something, given that we're pretty much unanimous on the likes of Marwood, Reilly, and Ball

Strikes me as the sort that needs to be riled up early in the game to get him going. Big, strong, powerful and aggressive but often looks lazy and disinterested. At his best, a right handful for any defender in this league. At his worst, he's Josh Magennis. Fingers crossed, he finds his mojo with us. I'd like to think that he's certainly going to be right up for the trip to Dingwall on Saturday.

A few County fans seem to rate him. He clearly divides their support. That's something, given that we're pretty much unanimous on the likes of Marwood, Reilly, and Ball

2 goals in 19 games for a striker and the fact they released him... He needs to improve with us. If he continues with that goal to game ratio for the rest of the season he won't be any use.

Ok , maybe I'm wrong for once. He's a great signing , and signs are he'll score a barrowload and keep us up !

Bud, if in your life you only have been wrong once, please apply for managers position, or James Bond Role, and thanks for picking wrong lottery numbers and forcing rolloversclap.gif

2 goals in 19 games for a striker and the fact they released him... He needs to improve with us. If he continues with that goal to game ratio for the rest of the season he won't be any use.

That was then, this is now. Fingers crossed etc.

That was then, this is now. Fingers crossed etc.

Of course, fingers crossed for every signing. I'd rather we hadn't went for someone who has just been released by the team who's in the same position as us though. Can't imagine County wanting Caldwell or Marwood!

I'm quite pleased with this signing. Whenever I've seen him he looked good. Agree with the earlier poster that he and McLean could link up really well. We've got three games left against County this season - hopefully he'll carry the ex-player hoodoo with him through all three games.

County had offered him a contract extension before Adams got the boot but Yoann did not want to stay. RC fans on P&B reckoned he had some personal issues at one point that badly affected his game. Seems to be a guy that need his confidence boosted which is a pity as we just love to moan and condemn players :)

Welcome to the club Arquin!

A decent signing. You always have to ask is the player better than what we already have and the answer is obviously yes at this moment so happy enough. Always appeared a moody character on and off the field going on previous paper reports but hopefully he can enjoy his few months in Paisley and be a success. If he only scores 3 goals then it's 3 more than Reilly, Ball and Marwood are likely to score in the remaining games of the season.

I think he is a stick on to start and score on Saturday. Let's hope it's the winner. :-)

I remember him scoring against us and then running up to our support and giving us the sshhh sign, we hadn't even said boo to him all game, suspect his lift disnae go to the top floor and also he doesn't score a lot of goals, not too impressed at all.I sincerely hope you prove me wrong Mr, Arquin.