Signing News Tomorrow (Friday 20Th Feb)

div

Gow would be a good replacement for McLean.

Gow is 32 and hasn't played a competitive game in a year. A good replacement for one of the best young players in Scotland?

Another masterstroke from Teale, and just when I was thinking that there's no way he could compete with Danny he pulls out a signing to rival Djemba-Djemba.

Gow is 32 and hasn't played a competitive game in a year. A good replacement for one of the best young players in Scotland?

Another masterstroke from Teale, and just when I was thinking that there's no way he could compete with Danny he pulls out a signing to rival Djemba-Djemba.

FFS, he's yet to prove that.

FFS!!! Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse we sign this waste of space.

Has played less than 100 games in 8 years and apart from 14 goals with Exeter in the 4th tier of English football (over 2 seasons) has done absolutely nothing. Still, conforms with our signing policy over the last 5 or 6 seasons.. Never will be's and never have beens!! Really shows where we are in attracting players to the club if this is the best we can attract or afford.

Doubt I will be back this season. See you all in the Championship next season.

FFS!!! Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse we sign this waste of space.

Has played less than 100 games in 8 years and apart from 14 goals with Exeter in the 4th tier of English football (over 2 seasons) has done absolutely nothing. Still, conforms with our signing policy over the last 5 or 6 seasons.. Never will be's and never have beens!! Really shows where we are in attracting players to the club if this is the best we can attract or afford.

Think you should consider changing your user name lol.gif

Mr Optimistic Posted Today, 10:34

Mr O, either a non-subtle name you have there, or your don't do irony that well!

Despite the availability of this medium and others where you can vent your spleen, at the end of the day, (I think) we are all St Mirren supporters, but sometimes I have to pinch myself to actually believe that.

This is not the direst team, nor the worst performing Saint's side I've seen, and believe me I've seen many. The team need our support, maybe not the directors, but the team does.

What do you think that aspiring young players (of which we have a few), will think if they go to Dundee Utd, Aberdeen or Celtic, see crowds and get encouragement from the fact that people are prepared to come out and see them perform, meanwhile at St Mirren Park people are staying away because they don't like the tactics of the BoD's!..................... I know what I would think if I had aspirations to improve my lot!

bye1.gif

No idea if he's good signing or not, but at least Teale has taken his time and had a good look at him. Does it mean too that Sadlier and Sonupe are not regarded as good enough to feature regularly?

Glad its only a short term contract , he might actually be quite good , but if he,s not , he,s off , and not hanging about like a bad smell , with regards to Sadlier and Sonupe , I wonder if they are up here short term to get a feel for the place , with a view of being here next season.

Not going to be hypocritical just because he has now signed for us. I have him marked down as a sand-dancer who flits around the leagues picking up a wage but like Wylde, looks like he couldn't give a fcuk / be arsed / tries a leg... when the going gets tough. Shuggie Murray, Kirk Broadfoot or Tommy Turner he ain't. Not the type of player we need in the situation we find ourselves in during this clusterfcuk of a shite season we have made for ourselves.

Having said that, welcome to St Mirren....

Sits back, folds arms and says 'prove you aren't a sand-dancer after all'.

In honour of Gows stint in India with East Bengal, St Mirren Turbans on sale in the club shop next week? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

white-large.jpg

Part Exchanges with Djemba Djemba bunnets will be accepted. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Why Oh Why do we make such cùnts of ourselves? St Mirren never cease

to amaze me.

I would have expected this type of signing from craig or lennon, just shows

how poundland we really are.

Edited by murray street