Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Jim Goodwin can go f**k himself with those shitey f**king diagonal floaty free-kicks as well. Every f**king shitey one floated onto a Motherwell head and he's still making wee daft jokes about moving the ball forward to annoy the home fans. Piss off you bellend.....try f**king practising being better rather than winding opposition fans (and me) up.

I'm not one who generally agrees with booing your players but I hope our support give it to them at half time. I know it doesn't help anybody.

This spineless group of players do not deserve our acclaim.

Pathetic.

Guess that's it for us then. The team looks totally gone. In truth we are lucky to be only three behind.

Tess pulling up in the warm up has been a big miss. We've looked really vulnerable down the left hand side in particular.

Oh well, been fun while it lasted. Dumfries, Kirkcaldy and Stranraer here we come!

Must one of the worst St mirren teams I have seen, defence is shocking, midfield very poor and nothing whatsoever up front.

Was about to post just this. I can't remember a team so far out of their depth at the level they are playing at.