St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

Could quite easily have been 5 or 6 tonight - Ridgers had one brilliant save in the second half when he touched it round the post.

Quite frankly we are a f*cken mess and it is alarming at how quickly we have given up the ghost.

A major rebuilding job is needed and getting the right guy in as manager is going to be key - BOD have really f*cked it up this season and seeing teams rip the piss out of us all season at home has been hard to take.

Don't normally single out players but Arquin, Wylde and Gow take a bow .......... what a waste of money

So, if we win Monday you won't be paying any attention to the table?

I'm now certain we will go down. I'm also sure there's a chance there to salvage some pride.

If fans want to chuck it and not go on Monday, fair enough. Hopefully the players don't surrender so easily.

TC the fans didn't chuck it, the players surrendered a while ago. Sadly our pride has not been salvaged the opposite is the case?

Do you still want Teale to be our manager next season?

We all knew deep down when we saw gregg wylde modelling a strip designed for stoned convicts that this wasn't going to end well. Sometimes superstition bears fruit, such as those black socks, oh and yellow in a Saint Mirren strip? Someone needs to Pish in every corner of the pitch( copyright Barry fry) to exorcise the demons in our stadium. Then and only then will we improve, Mark my words.

Dunno, just more reflections on this evening, but the balance of the team is nowhere near right.

We had an alleged wide player , we had alleged creative mid and two up top, yet we play with a cumbersome slow lack of support and plodding predictability, our players look short of match sharpness and some look overweight.

I'm being kind I suppose if I say lack of confidence leads to comfort eating ........but to take on the Homer SImpson doughnut diet, that's what it looks like.

Desperately need a ball carrying mid field player, need pace and width , even an out ball , none of that there tonight.

Shockingly bad, much worse in the flesh than on the TV, at least you can get a bevvy if you are not there. I'm seriously thinking that could be me for the season.

I know I'll be back though , as I sat tonight I thought , it does not matter where they will be playing their football next season we'll be there, the hope is that we will be playing to a plan , with some ambition, some attack and might even score a few goals.

Context, ourlast three have been 2-0, 5-0 and 3-0. We are way out of our league just now

Edited by Seaside Nipper

We all knew deep down when we saw gregg wylde modelling a strip designed for stoned convicts that this wasn't going to end well. Sometimes superstition bears fruit, such as those black socks, oh and yellow in a Saint Mirren strip? Someone needs to Pish in every corner of the pitch( copyright Barry fry) to exorcise the demons in our stadium. Then and only then will we improve, Mark my words.

Gregg Wylde has been pish in every corner of the stadium. Does that count?

Gregg Wylde has been pish in every corner of the stadium. Does that count?

ok poz you don't like wylde ,but at least he did get bye the opposition once and got a cross in ,2nd half he was shifted every 5 mins to lb,midfield and told to still get forward,done way more than mcginn and mallan but you must like them ,I don't think wylde has been a good signing by the way but jesus .he aint the only one playing pish mate

ok poz you don't like wylde ,but at least he did get bye the opposition once and got a cross in ,2nd half he was shifted every 5 mins to lb,midfield and told to still get forward,done way more than mcginn and mallan but you must like them ,I don't think wylde has been a good signing by the way but jesus .he aint the only one playing pish mate

Was really just intended to be more of a joke than a complete character assasination job on Wylde. Chose him because the post I replied to named him as the player in the original kit advert.

He is shite though, but fair do's, no need to single any individual out for particular accusations of unadulterated shiteyness...apart from Arquin... or Ball... or...

Mallan was more effective than Wylde (its all relative), and looked as though he gave a moderate f**k. Wylde has been ineffectual at best this season. He offers nothing. Mallan has potential. McGinn is going through the motions but remains an infinitely superior player to Wylde.

Team appears to have lost the will after the weekend of the Celtic game with County & 'Well winning, up until then we were at least competing in most games but the last two games we have been absolutely murdered.

Really the only option left is to try and shifest it for the post-split games - let's try and go down with a bit of fight!

Mallan was more effective than Wylde (its all relative), and looked as though he gave a moderate f**k. Wylde has been ineffectual at best this season. He offers nothing. Mallan has potential. McGinn is going through the motions but remains an infinitely superior player to Wylde.

didn't see mallan at all tonight ,apart from one run when he tried to beat 8 guys and ran into a big guy .mcginn has been poor all season and again did nothing tonight apart from his 1 trick that he tried about 12 times and never came off once putting us in trouble every time ,but another with blinkers on.

didn't see mallan at all tonight ,apart from one run when he tried to beat 8 guys and ran into a big guy .mcginn has been poor all season and again did nothing tonight apart from his 1 trick that he tried about 12 times and never came off once putting us in trouble every time ,but another with blinkers on.

Add me to the blinkered crew then...

Mallan at least gave a toss and was one of the very few willing to close players down and actually look for the ball.

Mallan at least gave a toss and was one of the very few willing to close players down and actually look for the ball.

you are added bud .look im not getting at mallan or mcginn for the record ,but very few come out with pass marks and not just tonight ,we are poor as a team but blaming 1 guy is below the belt.we were good against well in 1st game of season and lost and its never really got back to them heights .dee away was a good result but we nearly gifted them a way back that day as well.i will ask you one question mate tell me a poty

you are added bud .look im not getting at mallan or mcginn for the record ,but very few come out with pass marks and not just tonight ,we are poor as a team but blaming 1 guy is below the belt.we were good against well in 1st game of season and lost and its never really got back to them heights .dee away was a good result but we nearly gifted them a way back that day as well.i will ask you one question mate tell me a poty

I can't and I don't disagree with what you say here.

My disagreement was with your point that you didn't see Mallan.

That would imply more blindfold than blinker as at least the lad showed effort and never stopped trying. I'm still waiting on some others to start.

Took him almost a full 18 months to fulfil that as a return.

to be fair .you have to be on the field to do it .in the 18 months he will have been lucky to have played 10 games in total ,through injury or not being picked ,but in them same 18 monthe some guys have played over 50 games and been shit in plenty more then they were good .

I can't and I don't disagree with what you say here.

My disagreement was with your point that you didn't see Mallan.

That would imply more blindfold than blinker as at least the lad showed effort and never stopped trying. I'm still waiting on some others to start.

sorry wrong words maybe buddie ,I did see mallan and mcginn but just didn't see anything come off or work ,I know everybody including me say commitment and workrate but tonight I or you could have gave commitment or workrate doesn't make us good,im 100%sure these 2 guys gave there all but in the same breath im pretty sure wylde gave 100%as well,its just a pity its not enough ,I hope our next game it all clicks and we win ,as these young guys are OUR future .

Mallan Sadlier, Goodwin for me showed they cared, Thompson saw nothing of the ball and Cheesy struggled with an injury from early in the game and for me Naismith needs to get fit, but the rest showed very little.

When is the draw for The Petrofac Training Cup ?

Are we going down then?

Could we not win our last 5 games and ......actually I hope we get Motherwell next and that they beat us if only to put the team out of its misery.

Having relegation confirmed will be a relief because it means we'll be getting new players or a new manager or probably both.

Either way I'm genuinely looking forward to next season in the Championship with Hibs, Motherwell (probably), QOS, Falkirk, Raith, Morton, Alloa, Dumbarton and Livingston.

No more Sunday, Friday or Monday matches. All 3pm on Saturdays.

When are the schedules out for next season? Is it soon?

Pre-season schedule?