The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

M*rt*n are flying where? Pre season tour?

I was reading the Morton thread on P&B and theyaren't exactly filled with optimism for the coming season. They seem more worried about finishing above Dumbarton, although if the Noble Lord is to be believed that will win them the title as with the quality Dumbarton have brought in I can't see anyone getting close to them.biggrin.png

First meeting of the clubs. Should be a good one.

The New Club 0-1 St Mirren

Crowd 46809.

Ian Murray's black and white army.

a difficult one to shout as neither team have any players at the moment apart from darren mcgregor and alan gow.

sevco 0 st mirren 7

Meanwhile back on planet earth.... Wholly depending on who Murray signs/resigns we will be lucky to have four points on the board after the QoS game on 5/9.

Sevco will have a new more functional squad, a proven manager and asst, Morton are flying, QoS are rebuilding with a decent mix of youth and experience, Dumbarton have renuilt defence and added a quality keeper, Livi at the moment are the only team on paper we should be more than enough for.

Morton flying? QOS have a fair but of rebuilding to do while Dumbarton have signed players not good enough for a rank Dunfermline side and you have us picking up 4 points depending on who Murray signs? You really need a holiday mate making daft statements like that. Why don't you wait until you see our squad and that of the opposition before making predictions based on more solid ground than what you currently have made.

First meeting of the clubs. Should be a good one.

The New Club 0-1 St Mirren

Crowd 46809.

Ian Murray's black and white army.

Sooooo glad to see someone new starting off the match day thread as Shull was rubbish last season

i blame him for relegation last season....oh and cheesy...oh and elvis...oh and the board...oh and TC...oh and the dressing room fall outs...oh and ..............................................

new season..onwards and upwards with and easy starter of 3 pts....

you know???...sometimes..."life just smiles back at you"

Sooooo glad to see someone new starting off the match day thread as Shull was rubbish last season

i blame him for relegation last season....oh and cheesy...oh and elvis...oh and the board...oh and TC...oh and the dressing room fall outs...oh and ..............................................

new season..onwards and upwards with and easy starter of 3 pts....

you know???...sometimes..."life just smiles back at you"

Excuse me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.gif

Set the scene

45000 listen to the saviour KIng Dodge, they sellout. Easy match against the team that finish even lower than Well.

The cry is no surrender, the bluebells are blue............. Thommo 75th booooom . We want our money back chants the majority before exiting as they always do at 80 mins..

Newco above Morton on Goal difference.

Christ I hate those muppetts

Set the scene

45000 listen to the saviour KIng Dodge, they sellout. Easy match against the team that finish even lower than Well.

The cry is no surrender, the bluebells are blue............. Thommo 75th booooom . We want our money back chants the majority before exiting as they always do at 80 mins..

Newco above Morton on Goal difference.

Christ I hate those muppetts

You are gonnae have Buddo inconsolable.

I predict Gow will quite simply run riot in this game with a real point to prove and full pre-season under his belt. I can just envisage him netting the 89th minute winner and running over the delerious band of Buddies with his top of and showing of his fantastic phsique.

You having a wet dream?

3-1 to the decent bunch . 4 yellows , 2reds , lasts minute pen , an overhead bicycle kick all put to the music of the smiths album - the queen is dead .

Carlsberg dosn't do Saturday afternoons , but .........