St Mirren -Shower Of Hopeless Amateurs

shull

they are all indoors and u can go at anytime, football is played outdoors and has specific kick off time so its a silly comparison

But to get to those indoor places yesterday you would still need to walk, drive or used public transport.

So all the shops, pubs, cafes, cinema, public transport and taxi in the area should all closed down for the day because 2 inches of snow fell 1eye.gif

This has no relevance to yesterday's situation.

I stay in Ayrshire (Rugby Park is closer than Greenhill Rd) and waited for two pitch inspections before travelling up to find the game cancelled at the last minute after being assured twice it would go ahead. Not all supporters live in the West end of Paisley.

This has no relevance to yesterday's situation.

I stay in Ayrshire (Rugby Park is closer than Greenhill Rd) and waited for two pitch inspections before travelling up to find the game cancelled at the last minute after being assured twice it would go ahead. Not all supporters live in the West end of Paisley.

Poster was saying that due to the weather it was dangerous to go out. I am just saying if he think shops etc should be closed as well due to 2 inch of snow. Oh and guess what, I don't live in the west end either.

Honestly dickson can you give us peace. Your tirade against saints is boring. We know we're shit but still it's our team and we actually care unlike you. Well done again to all involved yesterday trying to get game on. Sadly the weather beat us but net time we need the pitch cleared I will be back helping.

Should have checked the weather forecast and called it off last night.

Raith fans have a very hazardous journey home as have faraway Saints fans.

Nothing to do with the Referee.

Sensible administration from St Mirren would have seen the Match bite the dust long before 2.50pm.

ST FARCE FC

You seem upset.

So all the shops, pubs, cafes, cinema, public transport and taxi in the area should all closed down for the day because 2 inches of snow fell 1eye.gif

How many shops, pubs, or cafes have sold high cost season tickets for a set number of events where if you don't turn up you lose out? If any of the businesses you listed had sold tickets in advance for an event and then refused to cancel it ignoring severe weather warnings till the very last minute in full knowledge that some were travelling 40 - 50 miles to get there they would rightly be vilified. Yet here when a football club does exactly that we've got a forum full of people willing to defend it.

Shull you live in Barrhead it wasn't that bad my friend

No,Cardonald and it was a horrible drive. Picked up the wee yin on the way then we scarily skidded all way down Well Street. Traumatised.

You seem upset.

History Bud, that was yesterday.

Watched the Clan win last night and that cheered me up.

Fine today. Was at The Lagoon this morning for daughter's basketball coaching then Cafe. Spent a few bob but no mental scars.

Thrilled to be at work presently.

Thanks for your concern Sir.

COYS

Guest TPAFKATS

While forecasting that it might snow is relatively simple, determining the consistency and amount is more difficult and this is what causes the problems.

I went down this morning to lend a hand clearing the snow from the pitch.

The pitch was soft and there was about 40 people helping clear the snow.

This was the photo I took at 1340 as I was leaving.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1452986798.604789.jpg

That may be so.............

But Shull says they put it all back out once your back was turned.

It was snowing twice as bad at the Ground than when we left Neilston ten minutes earlier......who would have thought that would happen.

Anyway, back home in Inverness today, and hardly any sign of snow north of Perth.

As has been said,very difficult to predict snowfall amounts.

Still not seen Saints this season.

Ah well..........

How many shops, pubs, or cafes have sold high cost season tickets for a set number of events where if you don't turn up you lose out? If any of the businesses you listed had sold tickets in advance for an event and then refused to cancel it ignoring severe weather warnings till the very last minute in full knowledge that some were travelling 40 - 50 miles to get there they would rightly be vilified. Yet here when a football club does exactly that we've got a forum full of people willing to defend it.

Those severe weather warnings that you keep mumping about didn't stop away fans going to the Killie v ICT, Thistle v Dundee, Fakes V Hamilton, Hearts v Motherwell, Queen P v Montrose, Annan v East Fife, Stranraer v Peterhead games. All longer distance than Kirkcaldy to Paisley. All of those games could easily have been called off at the last min if the snow has came down heavy prior to the game.

No,Cardonald and it was a horrible drive. Picked up the wee yin on the way then we scarily skidded all way down Well Street. Traumatised.

Why did you not take your own decision not to go rather than try blame others.

Game was playable with an hour till kick off till heavy snow changed that just before kick off.