Signing This Week?

div

She is probably trying to play it cool.

Dont be fooled.

Our lovemaking was as varied as it was loud.

I just wish she had been more gentle.

I bruise like a peach.

I told my wife that I had fallen.

"You fell?" she said.

"Why yes dear" I replied somewhat unconvincingly.

"You fell right on your sphincter?"

This - truly awful.

"Potentially we could have an important one tomorrow morning. I'm hopeful in principal, we can agree with someone tomorrow. He's someone who fits the criteria, he's relatively young, good mobility, good ability"

- Alex Rae at the POTY Dinner last night.

Heard it could be Ryan Hardie on loan from Rangers.

6 goals in 9 appearances out on loan at Raith, would be a decent enough signing.

"Potentially we could have an important one tomorrow morning. I'm hopeful in principal, we can agree with someone tomorrow. He's someone who fits the criteria, he's relatively young, good mobility, good ability"

6 goals in 9 appearances out on loan at Raith, would be a decent enough signing.

Hardie will be holding off hoping he can follow McKinnon to Dundee United.

I've sent you a PM

Doesn't sound like Hardie from the manager's description as he's only 19. Not "relatively" young unless we are signing a team of 16 year olds. Just saying.

In football terms 19 is relatively young, you can have a couple of years experience under your belt by then.

Potentially, but wages may be a problem, he was on 5 grand a week at the new club.

When does his contract end? If he only had another year left, The Rangers may give him a pay off as I really can't see him playing for them again. Edited by Stevie88