St Mirren v Raith Rovers SPFL Championship 10/12/16

shull

Even riding on the back of "That Win" i think we will struggle to get 3000 in tomorrow. Time of year always hits gates, coupled with Raith not doing much, and us still holed up, in the basement.

"What's the score gonba be?" I hear you cry....

Dont care, and give a monkeys if we net a winner in the 10th minute of added time... just win!

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Very optimistic attendance figure, but the score line will Butter The parsnips!

Optimism is good:)

Pessimism is bad:(

Parsnips look like white dug shite:whistle

Edited by Drew

I think Saints should be opening a drop-in centre for depressed Buddies in any distress, whatsoever.  Mugs of tea, lemon sponge cakes, distressed slippers - that sort of ting.

It's more important to be a community club than a football one.

In fact, the club should be renamed the Dickhead Destitutes Harbingers of Gloom.

Let's get right behind the team today - we've got a lot of young players in the first team and they will feed off support and encouragement. They will make mistakes but I can see them growing in confidence game by game. 

Lets f#cken do this mob, COYS !

11 hours ago, antrin said:

I think Saints should be opening a drop-in centre for depressed Buddies in any distress, whatsoever.  Mugs of tea, lemon sponge cakes, distressed slippers - that sort of ting.

It's more important to be a community club than a football one.

In fact, the club should be renamed the Dickhead Destitutes Harbingers of Gloom.

What you describe above, Hasn't that been our recruitment policy of recent years?

just add old sevconians to that description.

31 minutes ago, FTOF said:

St Mirren: Gallacher, Naismith, Gordon, MacKenzie, Irvine, Quinn, Magennis, Morgan, McAllister, Shankland, Sutton

St Mirren Subs: Langfield, Webster, Walsh, Gallagher, Hardie, McLear, Clarkson

Mallan out with sickness bug.

Just arrived at the ground. Pity to have lost Mallan to illness. Raith were strong against us in Kirkcaldy. Not an easy game but hopeful. Looks like the crowd is slow to arrive.