Jump to content

Recommended Posts


10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Someone called you a drama queen further up lol it's true. Kenny Miller oh aye Livingston get out clause. Contracts are for both parties or do you never read the small print. Anyway you wrote he would be here till Christmas only at lunch time, I see you are coming round now lol. 

Is Cammy Smith away again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

His last two signings have top flight experience and so did Kenny Miller - maybe Stubbs had wised up a bit. :toilet

Not so wise that he signed a left sided midfielder, a decent striker, and an experienced centre half (at a minimum).

Far too little too late. The damage was done long before his desperate antics last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

His last two signings have top flight experience and so did Kenny Miller - maybe Stubbs had wised up a bit. :toilet

Indeed. I think it may have been a little more difficult getting experienced guys who are still able to play at this level in the door than it was getting the younger guys in. Anyway, seems all to be too little too late, from what we're hearing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What? You think just because he owns the forum he can speak like that to anyone, but not be prepared to say the same, face to face?

maybe your right, the rules on common courtesy, respect etc only apply to those who think they mean something?

I'd be quite prepared to tell you to your face that your posts on the forum are absolutely shite.

I'm not entirely sure what purpose it would serve but if you want me to do that I sit up near the back of W2 at every home game and I'd be more than happy to oblige.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, div said:

I'd be quite prepared to tell you to your face that your posts on the forum are absolutely shite.

I'm not entirely sure what purpose it would serve but if you want me to do that I sit up near the back of W2 at every home game and I'd be more than happy to oblige.

 

There really is a Santa after all. Game on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who is leaking all this stuff from the club?  We have people here who know the managers being sacked.  Who know what compensation was recieved from Sunderland.  Also know what compensation we paid to Inverness and of course how much we need to pay off the contracts of the management team.  Then we have some dreamer that not only want's Stubbs sacked but want's him gagged from giving his side of the story about about his time at the club. Suppose he could just leak it through ITK fan or even one of his ex chairmen.   Absolutly embassing state of affairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What? You think just because he owns the forum he can speak like that to anyone, but not be prepared to say the same, face to face?
maybe your right, the rules on common courtesy, respect etc only apply to those who think they mean something?

So what does “say that to my face mean?”
I only thought of one thing, that’s not the way to go about things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'd be quite prepared to tell you to your face that your posts on the forum are absolutely shite.
I'm not entirely sure what purpose it would serve but if you want me to do that I sit up near the back of W2 at every home game and I'd be more than happy to oblige.
 

Don’t encourage him, you should know better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Iamhammer said:

So who is leaking all this stuff from the club?  We have people here who know the managers being sacked.  Who know what compensation was recieved from Sunderland.  Also know what compensation we paid to Inverness and of course how much we need to pay off the contracts of the management team.  Then we have some dreamer that not only want's Stubbs sacked but want's him gagged from giving his side of the story about about his time at the club. Suppose he could just leak it through ITK fan or even one of his ex chairmen.   Absolutly embassing state of affairs.

Would you rather we all just buried our heads in the sand and carried on with blind faith that things will improve?

What is embarrassing is the shambles that has been allowed to descend over the club given where we were just 3 months ago.

Stubbs can leave this pile of shite with a bit of dignity intact. That's what I would hope for. You?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Would you rather we all just buried our heads in the sand and carried on with blind faith that things will improve?

What is embarrassing is the shambles that has been allowed to descend over the club given where we were just 3 months ago.

Stubbs can leave this pile of shite with a bit of dignity intact. That's what I would hope for. You?

Usual drama from the queen of the forum. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cambiebud said:

Has this been confirmed anywhere? Or is it based on ITK Daily Rangers report? Either way it is appalling PR from our club.

Yes , they're taking their time , but you feel there would have been a denial by now if it wasn't true , particularly when the national press (not just the Record) are running with the story !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TPAFKATS
similar to jack ross
I doubted myself if Ross and Fowler were going to turn it round after 2 wins in 15 and really struggling.
I think most people though realised the scale of the task and cut them slack. Very few called for the sack.
Anyone coming in will be in the same boat
Stubbs is in a different category altogether. Made a shambles of what was a decent side which needed strengthened, not destroyed.
 
Similar to my view. I was of the view we were f**ked so it didn't really seem any point in sacking another manager. It wasn't until January, when the squad was rebuilt, that I thought there might be hope.
Ayr away in Feb was when I knew we wouldn't finish bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drew said:

Would you rather we all just buried our heads in the sand and carried on with blind faith that things will improve?

What is embarrassing is the shambles that has been allowed to descend over the club given where we were just 3 months ago.

Stubbs can leave this pile of shite with a bit of dignity intact. That's what I would hope for. You?

With Dignity intact?  Really leaked over twitter by an ex chairmain and a fan on here is dignity.  I would expect the club to inform the people involved and make a statement before passing information to other individuals to leak on SM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It means simply if you dont have the guts to say it to my face, then dont say it hiding behind a keyboard.

I trust you are extending this invitation to everyone who has disagreed with you on the forum?

If you think I'm scared of you, you're very much mistaken. I think you're absolutely hilarious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I asked for them to chuck it before Murray and Craig even got their jobs, i spoke out on here about how bad it would be to appoint Murray as he had nothing in his make up to suggest he would a good manager. What i got back from a lot of these people now calling for Stubbs to go was 'but he kept Dumbarton up' yes.. feck me that was all they could muster on his behalf.

Rae i knew about before it happened, and that Ross was coming in. As i said to the decision maker, big call, your call hope it works out.

now what else havent i said that you dont recall?

Aye and so you did  :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...