Jump to content

St.Ricky

Saint Mirren v Alloa Scottish Cup January 2019

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Tickets are now on sale for our William Hill Scottish Cup match against Alloa Athletic at the Simple Digital Arena on Saturday 19th January 2019.

Tickets, which are on sale at the St Mirren Ticket Office and online, are priced at £17 for adults, £9 for over-65s and £4 for under 16s for Saints’ first match of the new year.

We are disappointed that we could not come to an agreement with Alloa for cheaper ticket prices.

We had wished to charge minimum prices, however, as per Scottish FA rules, both clubs have to agree on a price and if an agreement cannot be reached then charges which are normally made for regular fixtures of the home club apply so we had to agree to compromise.

The Buddies will be back following a three-week break as St Mirren Hall of Fame inductee Jim Goodwin brings his Alloa side to Paisley. And with the January transfer window in full effect by the time the game comes around we expect a few new players in the squad so get your tickets now as we look to progress to the Fifth Round. 

Season ticket holders will have until January 11th to purchase their own seats after which time all seats will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

We are probably paying what Alloa fans pay every week. 

Alloa are not a bad team  play the ball on the deck and pass the ball well.

Hopefully we have a couple of decent sigbibgd in place before we meet up

Icelandic market always good !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELP !!!

What the F*cking F*uckity F*uck am I doing wrong here !!!!

All I want to do is to go online at the SMFC Official site to buy one ticket for my own ST seat for the cup tie vs Alloa Athletic !!!! Is it me ?

User friendly ? You must be joking !!!

Online I have been bouncing round and round in circles.

Do I have to travel through to Greenhill Road in person to purchased a ticket for this cup tie ?

Has anyone else experienced difficulties in making such a simple transaction ??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

HELP !!!

What the F*cking F*uckity F*uck am I doing wrong here !!!!

All I want to do is to go online at the SMFC Official site to buy one ticket for my own ST seat for the cup tie vs Alloa Athletic !!!! Is it me ?

User friendly ? You must be joking !!!

Online I have been bouncing round and round in circles.

Do I have to travel through to Greenhill Road in person to purchased a ticket for this cup tie ?

Has anyone else experienced difficulties in making such a simple transaction ??

 

I have Wilbur. Found that phoning the ticket office sorted things out. 

I know.. we shouldn't have to do that.  The system needs an upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I have Wilbur. Found that phoning the ticket office sorted things out. 

I know.. we shouldn't have to do that.  The system needs an upgrade.

Thanks for your advice Ricky, but surely there ought to be in place an idiot-proof online, user-friendly opportunity for ST holders to buy tickets for cup ties ?

Ach maybe it is just me. Auld and useless.

I suspect I'm just too Luddite to use these methods of buying tickets !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 10:41 PM, Wilbur said:

Thanks for your advice Ricky, but surely there ought to be in place an idiot-proof online, user-friendly opportunity for ST holders to buy tickets for cup ties ?

Ach maybe it is just me. Auld and useless.

I suspect I'm just too Luddite to use these methods of buying tickets !!

I agree with you. Buying a ticket online should be a simple process.

Hope this is improved quickly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Would like to get my seat for this game but off to Bali on Thursday anyone know if the ticket office is open this Wednesday? 

Watch for the rip off merchants especially the English ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 11:10 AM, FTOF said:

I bought my (season ticket) seat for this game this morning online. (IE)

It took all of three minutes, which included me putting my new credit card details in.

 

Good to know. I hope to repeat the trick with our 5 Season Tickets by Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 10:24 PM, Wilbur said:

HELP !!!

What the F*cking F*uckity F*uck am I doing wrong here !!!!

All I want to do is to go online at the SMFC Official site to buy one ticket for my own ST seat for the cup tie vs Alloa Athletic !!!! Is it me ?

User friendly ? You must be joking !!!

Online I have been bouncing round and round in circles.

Do I have to travel through to Greenhill Road in person to purchased a ticket for this cup tie ?

Has anyone else experienced difficulties in making such a simple transaction ??

 

They don’t like Google.

Safari is the best, if not only, option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 10:24 PM, Wilbur said:

HELP !!!

What the F*cking F*uckity F*uck am I doing wrong here !!!!

All I want to do is to go online at the SMFC Official site to buy one ticket fo.r my own ST seat for the cup tie vs Alloa Athletic !!!! Is it me ?

User friendly ? You must be joking !!!

Online I have been bouncing round and round in circles.

Do I have to travel through to Greenhill Road in person to purchased a ticket for this cup tie ?

Has anyone else experienced difficulties in making such a simple transaction ??

 

I've just tried it Wilbur and can only say that it is simply not good enough to still have this in place.  Gave up and yet again will need to phone the ticket office who thankfully do a great job. It needs to be sorted out .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smithers Jones said:

I've just tried it Wilbur and can only say that it is simply not good enough to still have this in place.  Gave up and yet again will need to phone the ticket office who thankfully do a great job. It needs to be sorted out .

Thing is this has been going on for a such a long time even though there have complaint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, smcc said:

Seats are on general sale!

I know. ST holders have till the 11th to reserve their own seat, after that those seats go on public sale if they've not purchased. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, munoz said:

I know. ST holders have till the 11th to reserve their own seat, after that those seats go on public sale if they've not purchased. 

 

You can buy any seat currently. Even season ticket holders who haven't yet purchased.

This is going to be fun!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...