Welcome Richard Taylor.

FTOF

11 minutes ago, Dare said:

💰 💰 

I know mate, it was in jest and a dig at Goodwin who only left us for the money.

At this point in time, and there's a long way to go in this season, things aint working out for Goodwin, and I'm not overly surprised as, IMO, Aberdeen panicked and Goodwin was on a very good run, but over a very short period of time.

35 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

3 straight reds this season, very raw but quick....is this a better option than what we already have?

He primarily plays in the position that Dunne currently occupies. We don't have a left footed player who can cover if Dunne is injured/suspended.

Looking at Waterford fan's opinions, it would seem that his decision making is not the best, but he is rated as a good player and has pace in abundance.

Left footed players who have his attributes don't come along all that often. Hopefully our management team can work with him, sort out his decision making and develop him into a better player that's worth signing on a longer deal.

We're not paying him much and we can decide whether to keep him or not, depending on whether he's decent or rotten.

I think we wait and see. He has been signed as cover. I also think we need to put faith (imagine that) into Robo and Martin Foyle as they took on Nevis Mugabi from Yeovil Town to Motherwell. The two of them can spot a player better than anyone here can. Yeah there were some misses at Motherwell too, but that's the same all over. They brought in the likes of O'Hara, Gallagher and Baccus who have changed our team.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...