New Striker

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, I prefer a forward who scores goals rather than a makeshift centre half. 

I don't think that is what he meant.  I don't recall Main starting in any other position than up-front, he still did a power of work tracking and covering in every game.  Not every forward will be able to make the same contribution in either situation for us.

Whoever is the new striker couldn't do any worse than Olysanya and Mandron. And I was disappointed in Grieves as well. Also SR has to make up his mind were to play McMeminon. Cos he's no wing back. That's were he was stuck on Saturday. Total waste playing him there.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

I see that Man United are trying to sign a striker for £65 million who has a career total of 18 league goals in 69 appearances. His club are holding out for £84 million

I wonder if the Man Utd forums have their equivalents of @Warrior Saint and @elvis moaning about signing non scoring strikers? 

Edited by Sue Denim

25 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

According to all the latest rumours Presley is the striker Robinson spoke about but read on Facebook this morning he's off to America for pre-season with first team squad.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Definitely looks like him front row, furthest right, so can’t imagine he’d be signing for us this week, if at all unfortunately. 

ADB54B2C-71E1-422D-BE94-109ACD787183.png