Livingston versus St Mirren

guinness

51 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

opposite of last week, Aberdeen deserved nothing but left with a point, this week we deserved nothing but I will happily take the point

Nonsense! No team deserved to win that absolute shitfest of a game. 
Obviously when you go behind so late on, you’re going to feel a bit lucky getting a point, but that doesn’t mean we deserved to lose the game. Both teams were shite. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nonsense! No team deserved to win that absolute shitfest of a game. 
Obviously when you go behind so late on, you’re going to feel a bit lucky getting a point, but that doesn’t mean we deserved to lose the game. Both teams were shite.

Both teams were shite but IMHO we were the shittier of the 2 so I stand by my opinion, you are of course entitled to yours

13 minutes ago, alwaystrue said:

Top of the league. Shite game, shite Park, awkward opponents. We got something we probably didn't deserve on the day, but still undefeated. How many other teams would want to be in our position. Move on, play better, win games, easy as that.

Aye, a sign of a decent team getting something from nothing.

4 points from 2 tough away games, keep that up and we'll be more than decent at the end of the season.  

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No he doesn't. 

He laughs when we lose a goal or a game. 

Thats weird in anybodies world. 

See your talking absolute  shite again if you think I don't want us to win every week you are off your nut do you think.i go every week home and away so I can see us get beat  I'm more of a supporter than you will ever be.

Edited by elvis

As poor a game as I have seen for many years. Succession of high balls pumped forward by both teams to little effect. Pitch does not help but we allowed Livingston to dictate the way the game would be played.  They pick a tall team and stick it in the air as much as possible and we ended up doing the same. Only saving grace is we did not lose. 

10 minutes ago, elvis said:

See your talking absolute  shite again if you think I don't want us to win every week you are off your nut do you think.i go every week home and away so I can see us get beat  I'm more of a supporters than you will ever be.

So, why do you piss yourself when we lose a goal or lose a game,?

Kid yourself on that because you turn up you're a super supporter.

The home games are full of fuds like you that think because you attend you're better than other supporters. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, why do you piss yourself when we lose a goal or lose a game,?

Kid yourself on that because you turn up you're a super supporter.

The home games are full of fuds like you that think because you attend you're better than other supporters. 

I'm certainly better than you you come on here every day with your shite try going to a game then maybe your opinion might mean something you fud .