Ross Co (A) 27/2/24

As poor as County were tonight as well, that’s more than we deserved. A truly awful performance.

Tanser needs to give his head a wobble, miles off it by his standards. Seen enough of James Scott, send him back if we can, not even on the bench if we can’t. He isn’t anywhere near this level (and that’s saying something) 

We have had some great performances and results this season, but the struggles against the bottom feeders away from home have cost us big time. Take the point and move on  , but if we're playing Livingston and Ross Co when Kilmarnock are facing both cheeks and we can't make inroads it's poor stuff !

Just now, billyg said:

We have had some great performances and results this season, but the struggles against the bottom feeders away from home have cost us big time. Take the point and move on  , but if we're playing Livingston and Ross Co when Kilmarnock are facing both cheeks and we can't make inroads it's poor stuff !

Yes I feel we had to win those two and take advantage. Kilmarnock look favourites for sure for 4th 

Thought we deserved a point. We were well off it tonight but County offered absolutely nothing and only scored due to a terrible mistake. Hemming didn’t make a save that I can remember. 
The pen we didn’t get was a disgrace. 
We’ve played much better and lost this season. 
Thought Scott was going to win it for us but totally fluffed his lines. 
Well done Olusanya. Gave the travelling Buds something to celebrate at least. 
Chance to go 4th missed but would’ve taken a point at HT. 

Just now, northstbuddie said:

Did you mean 'least' likely?

This was the most painful draw in living memory.

Who would disagree with Derek Adams tonight?

I did, though it was reasonably obvious. 

I'll assume you're only 2 years old if you think that was the most painful draw in living memory? :lol:

I seem to ask this every week. Why are we giving Scott a two year deal? Only positive tonight is we did not lose. Dreadful match. Standard is awful. Hardly a player on either side could trap the ball. Bad as we were we should still have nicked it. Another demonstration of why VAR should be binned.

1 minute ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Thought we deserved a point. We were well off it tonight but County offered absolutely nothing and only scored due to a terrible mistake. Hemming didn’t make a save that I can remember. 
The pen we didn’t get was a disgrace. 
We’ve played much better and lost this season. 
Thought Scott was going to win it for us but totally fluffed his lines. 
Well done Olusanya. Gave the travelling Buds something to celebrate at least. 
Chance to go 4th missed but would’ve taken a point at HT. 

:happyclapper

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I did, though it was reasonably obvious. 

I'll assume you're only 2 years old if you think that was the most painful draw in living memory? :lol:

I'm actually quite elderly - that's the problem - my memory is not what it used to be.

9 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Can see why Scott's back up road with that attempt at goal and not his first shocking miss 

Scott has been poor but he was player at Motherwell and needs to get back to that.

The real issue for me is why Jamieson was given a deal !

Yet again we fail to capatilise and miss out on fourth. For me, we were by far the better team without really breaking them down. That’s probably the one area where we lack quality away from home. County offered nothing apart from our mistake. 
penalty decision poor, surprised that Kwon was substituted as he offered fight and creativity in midfield. Scott effort looked like someone who is devoid of confidence. 
as much as they have had the plaudits and been our two best players this season but, I’m sorry, Gogic and tanser had shockers tonight!

all in all I take the point as we didn’t deserve to lose the game 

5 minutes ago, BanburyBud said:

Yet again we fail to capatilise and miss out on fourth. For me, we were by far the better team without really breaking them down. That’s probably the one area where we lack quality away from home. County offered nothing apart from our mistake. 
penalty decision poor, surprised that Kwon was substituted as he offered fight and creativity in midfield. Scott effort looked like someone who is devoid of confidence. 
as much as they have had the plaudits and been our two best players this season but, I’m sorry, Gogic and tanser had shockers tonight!

Another good assessment.

Where has @elvis gone, oh, his usual, posts prolifically when we're down, even laughing again, then slithers away when we score.

Wish he was banned from here as well as P&B, a waste of fresh air. :thumbsdown 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, BanburyBud said:

Agree with all of that. Perfect