Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

B&W Army Twitter feed saying we've been linked to james Dayton (Ex Killie) and Danny Swanson (ex Dundee Utd)

Dayton would seem too good to be true.

Great skills, and shooting power, playing well for Oldham.

A Londoner, (nearby Enfield) so handy for him flying home....

Here's a nice wee bit of skill I found...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=32-1rHjwhnQ

Fortuitously, the top video offered as I watched that clip was by someone called Mallan.... :rolleyes:

I'd like Dayton...

Yeah would agree, Dayton would be a great signing. It's just a rumour and I would be surprised if either of the two came off. With regards to Swanson, my memory of him is a good player on his day but very inconsistent and injury prone?!

But are they good enough to fill the boots of the likes of Marwood, Drury and Plummer etc

I've just been watching a guy on my iPad. Thought he'd be a good suggestion. Very fast feet and he has come close to scoring.

However he plays out left, not really central, so maybe not what Saints need.

Called Pogba, I think.

It's HT. Juve are leading 1-0.

I've just been watching a guy on my iPad. Thought he'd be a good suggestion. Very fast feet and he has come close to scoring.

However he plays out left, not really central, so maybe not what Saints need.

Called Pogba, I think.

It's HT. Juve are leading 1-0.

No we need someone wide left, Kelly isn't a fit and Wylde is too lazy.

No matter which striker we get, he has to understand that not playing central is wrong. I'm sick of watching our strikers come wide then cross to nobody. He doesn't even need to work the flanks, if the ball goes to a full back then f**king leave it.

Aside from Thommo St Mirren park has been a graveyard for strikers. Teale has to choose his man wisely as we could be doing with a big mobile striker like Chris Porter at Sheff Utd. He doesn't get a game at present, and would be a good loan signing for 6 months.

Heffernan is a penalty box striker and we just don't create enough clear cut chances in the 6 yard box for that type of striker. But I would love to be proved wrong if he were to sign.

Heffernan is a penalty box striker and we just don't create enough clear cut chances in the 6 yard box for that type of striker.

Since the mid 80's, I have admired other teams that could break at pace and cut the opposition open with just one or two incisive passes... leading to a Calvary charge and a goal. Hearts were masters of that in the mid 80's... many teams since... even Thistle can do it these days... the Arabs too.

We tried it once... at Ibrox... it worked!!!

Might well be worth trying again!!!!!!!

I know it would mean fewer passes... but I could live with that!

There is no way teale should be given the gig. Part of the coaching staff that was failing badly and then promoted to gaffer even after four defeats. You couldn't make this shit up. Absolutely superb. Oh but we're trying harder and the boys all love the his training. Oh and they all want him as gaffer. get lost what we need is a cold calculated manager who can see the shite clear it be it now or in summer and rebuild this utter pile of shite that is the saints first team

Edited by norrie82