Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Happy with signings and movement in the transfer window this month.

Tony Watt will do fairly well for us for the 16 league games he is with us for. Thierry Small comes with a very decent reputation for one so young and will hopefully push Tanser for a place on our left side. We have been lacking a bit on that side this season so hopefully he can help us push on.

Just hope there are no surprises in the next wee while and club announce that Baccus has signed for Wigan or the likes.

12 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I know so much more than you obviously...ie you think we lose every week.... fee is 215k and 20% on future moves.... just take my word on it.... 

Well that's a good bit of business as I was only going by the fee supposedly agreed with Celtic.

3 hours ago, Ethan said:

Rumour the deal for Reid might be off

If it is off, I hope it isn't an underlying injury/ condition.

Would be a kick in the teeth if it was say, a David Turnbull situation when he's probably got a decent chance of more game time this half of the season. 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If it is off, I hope it isn't an underlying injury/ condition.

Would be a kick in the teeth if it was say, a David Turnbull situation when he's probably got a decent chance of more game time this half of the season. 

Someone confirming on Twitter they know one of the academy boys' mum and he has sent messages to all of the academy boys wishing them well for the future assuming he has already signed on that basis. 
Could be fabricated, though sounds legit.

10 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Someone confirming on Twitter they know one of the academy boys' mum and he has sent messages to all of the academy boys wishing them well for the future assuming he has already signed on that basis. 
Could be fabricated, though sounds legit.

Ah well, if it is true, best of luck to the lad. Wonder if there is even some chat about a loan back... Without signing another central midfielder, he could feature a bit more in the team. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...