jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

Wohlfarth has joined a lower league German side.

It was in the paper the other day that he has retired from professional football and gone to University to study Industrial Engineering.

However, you are correct he's signed with FV Ravensburg in the 5th tier of German football.

Well it is right and seeing as there is a budget the manager clearly doesn't feel the urgent need we all do to supplement the striking options

Maybe we are struggling to bring anybody in as we are offering peanuts so nobody wants to sign, who knows, It doesn't look good back at the ranch though.

Some big name strikers in that list: Cole, Ebanks-Blake, Fuller, Taylor-Fletcher, Helguson all players with EPL experience. Not suggesting linking them to us but its interesting.

Others in our bracket: Duffy, Loy and Nish

Some big name strikers in that list: Cole, Ebanks-Blake, Fuller, Taylor-Fletcher, Helguson all players with EPL experience. Not suggesting linking them to us but its interesting.

Others in our bracket: Duffy, Loy and Nish

Didn't Loy sign up with someone last week?

Someone in the Thompson mould? We already have the original we don't need a copy.. get us someone in the speedy dangerous mould.

I agree we need someone fast and direct but we also badly need another target man. If Thommo gets injured or suspended (which I'm sure he will) then we need someone to play as the lone striker and a small pacey player won't be as effective.

I agree we need someone fast and direct but we also badly need another target man. If Thommo gets injured or suspended (which I'm sure he will) then we need someone to play as the lone striker and a small pacey player won't be as effective.

True, depends if who we're bringing in is meant as backup or not.

True, depends if who we're bringing in is meant as backup or not.

In an ideal world the player Danny is talking about should be backup to Thommo and be like a less shi*e Parkin. I agree though, a fast direct forward would be fantastic but we should be looking at getting one after a target man is brought it due the DL's favoured one up front tactics.

Guest somner9

Someone in the Thompson mould? We already have the original we don't need a copy.. get us someone in the speedy dangerous mould.

Oh no not Craig Beattie...... again..!

A big front man in the Thompson mould who could lead the line on his own. Hmm. Hold on - I need to look over the garden fence. No, KKs kids are still running around in Sevco tribute act kits. Whew. They used to run around in Hearts ones. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a glimpse of Paisley Pattern or fluorescent yellow.